OT - Adagio's new album

Lord_Tarod said:
That cover is... wierd. I definitely prefer SI or Underworld's covers...
Did anyone hear his new singer, Gus? Either live or in his other bands? The mp3s on the site are horrible... Kinda disturbing o_O

on what site did u find the mp3's?

Lord_Tarod said:
That cover is... wierd. I definitely prefer SI or Underworld's covers...
Did anyone hear his new singer, Gus? Either live or in his other bands? The mp3s on the site are horrible... Kinda disturbing o_O

Yeah, I am definitely wondering how the new singer can possibly fill Readman's shoes....

ptah knemu said:
You just said it.

SNAP!

Readman is definitely a talented singer, but I wasn't too big of a fan. His singing is top-notch, but I'm not too "moved" by his stuff. The tunes he sings are uninspired, and lacking variety, as I'd said earlier (IMO). "Promises" has a really great moment in it, with a lot of feeling, but that's about it. Still an amazing singer though. :headbang:

by the way with 28$ i could buy like 5 cd's .i dont know if i should buy this?and so far no release date for europe and america !fuuuuck!

I can't believe it hasn't leaked online yet, it comes out tomorrow!!

Yes, I've been looking for it actively. Let the flames come.

I just thunk'd a thought. It's more relevant to the thread about Frontiers from not too long ago.The album's being released in Japan, with a Japan bonus track, correct? I believe it was Kazahana that said that it's more logical for the record label to release the album alone first and then release it later with bonus tracks, so people will buy them again. So why would they release it first with the bonus track, and then again, MINUS one song? wouldn't that just discourage people from buying it?