...pagan's mind shirt design...

I see you're in Phoenix...we spend a week in Phoenix every year...love that town...

But I'm sorry to tell you...our grocery stores are way more hardcore than yours...it's a fight to the death once you enter...gotta pick up the guacamole makings, ya know?...haha!

Rock on!

Awesome! Let me know next time you're down this way, and I'll buy y'all an adult beverage.

And yes, the grocery stores here are pretty laid back...except for the day before Thanksgiving, when you see some serious knock-down-drag-outs over the last can of pumpkin. :)

I bought the hoodie as well. At $35, and considering how nice of a hoodie it was, it was a great buy!

I wore my PM girlie out in public again yesterday. When I put it on after getting home from work, I didn't really think about it. But I went out to pick up Indian food for dinner last night. I didn't really get any looks from the few people in the restaurant, but the two guys who were working there (I'm guessing they were Indian, but I'm not an expert in various ethnicities) were looking at me a little strange. (This was at my regular Indian take-out place, but I have not been there in a few months, so that could be part of the reason why I was getting funny looks. I didn't recognize either of the guys there as regular servers, but they were both polite.) I smiled and gave them a small tip for the carryout order, but I left wondering a little if the shirt was or could have been offensive to them. *shrug* Oh well. It's not going to stop me from wearing it.