ProgPower Shirt "Throwback" Friday

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Instead of a Maiden shirt Friday, maybe we need a ProgPower shirt Friday. It would obviously be pretty easy for most of us. There's a catch though...wear the ProgPower shirt from the first one you attended. So, in other words, make it sort of a "throwback" ProgPower shirt Friday. If it happens to be this year's fest, then so be it. That might make for an interesting group pic.

Thoughts?

~Brian~

I kind of like it, now lets see if I can fit into my Prog Power 1 shirt though lol. 14 years gone by!! I still have it and its still in great condition...

Bear

I kind of like it, now lets see if I can fit into my Prog Power 1 shirt though lol. 14 years gone by!! I still have it and its still in great condition...

Bear

Great idea but this would be my issue as well, might have to take the pic and then change into something less constrictive :)

Speaking of that, anyone has older PPUSA shirts (maybe doubles) that they're willing to part with? I'd buy it...

What size are you? I have a V that's basically brand new and probably not worn since 2004. It's missing the tag (because I hate tags), but it's an XL and was always way too big for me. Sometimes an XL fit right and sometimes they didn't. Even with the weight I've gained it's still too big. If you're interested or anyone else is I can bring it with me this year.

Speaking of that, anyone has older PPUSA shirts (maybe doubles) that they're willing to part with? I'd buy it...

If anyone has an extra PP XII or PP XIV shirt in a large or XL I'd be willing to buy them. I originally bought mediums which is fine for me...until they shrunk... ;)

I should be able to participate. I was thinking of already wearing the one went Voyager played at the festival that year, cant remember off the top of my head so will have to check. Might also be the one I can fit into.
Excellent idea.

Pic or no pic I dug mine out when I did all my black laundry (aka all of my laundry) yesterday. I'll be sportin that PPUSA IX shirt on Friday.

That's a great idea, but the question of whether we can fit in them anymore is also the great question.
I'll be attempting to squeeze into my PPIV & the wife will be sporting PPV tshirt. Should be a great photo op!

That's a great idea, but the question of whether we can fit in them anymore is also the great question.
I'll be attempting to squeeze into my PPIV & the wife will be sporting PPV tshirt. Should be a great photo op!

It actually will be easier for me, since I've lost weight since. Tho, I think my PP1 shirt is a L, given that that is all that was left when I bought.