Band Tees

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Tell us what band tees you'll be wearing during this year's festivals. My pics are:

Thursday Night: Dream Theater
Friday: Pyramaze
Saturday: ProgPower V

*Idea* We ought to have a festival tour shirt/band tee swap. People who bring a band/tour tee that they want to get rid of can throw it in the pile and grab another one. We did this one time at a campus organization that I was a part of during my college days and it was fun.

I'm not 100% sure but if I had to choose right now:

Thursday: Circle II Circle
ctc102c.jpg

Friday: Dio
001-018-001-F.jpg

Saturday: Pain of Salvation
glf.jpg

Thursday NIGHTMARE RECORDS

Friday PYRAMAZE

Saturday AVIAN(if LANCE has any Friday) if not PROGPOWER VII

I have a rule, that I don't wear shirts of bands I'm going to see, while seeing them. Same with festivals.

Thus

Thursday: Between the Buried and Me ... maybe.

Friday: Divinity Destroyed

Saturday:.. umm I really don't have many metal shirts.

With my just recently landing a steady job, my metal shirt collection is a bit small

Thursday: Lamb of God

Friday:Iron Maiden-Hallowed Be Thy Name

Saturday: Whatever I end up nabbing from venders at the show.

General Zod said:
I take that rule one step further, I don't wear concert tees to concerts.

Zod

Honestly, I'll probably only wear the Divinity Destroyed shirt. As I've said in other threads, I wear it to metal shows to 'spread the word' persay. Doubt it helps. But hell for a band that gets some of the best reviews you'll ever see, and yet hasn't broken into large success, hopefully its only a matter of time.

I dont plan that, I am a man of teh moment. BUT!!! I like my new Disturbed shirt, I'll probably wear that to piss off some undercover Emo's LOL

Bear

I'll sport my Lordi tee at some point.. but that's about it...

And I got an email from Yan of Avian ~ he is going to be at PP; I'm tickled I get to see n' hang out with him again... And I agree, the artwork for Avian is smashing...

Bear said:
I dont plan that, I am a man of teh moment. BUT!!! I like my new Disturbed shirt, I'll probably wear that to piss off some undercover Emo's LOL

in that case, maybe I'll wear my "Undercover Emo" shirt. ;)

I don't really plan these things either, unless someone's looking for me and expecting me to wear a certain shirt. I'll be bringing my Tnucfest '06 shirt from Chicago, as well as my Morgana Lefay, Twelfth Gate, and Enertia shirts, at the very least. Most of those are long sleeve, though, so I don't know how many I'll be wearing in HOTlanta.

Cheiron said:
Honestly, I'll probably only wear the Divinity Destroyed shirt. As I've said in other threads, I wear it to metal shows to 'spread the word' persay. Doubt it helps. But hell for a band that gets some of the best reviews you'll ever see, and yet hasn't broken into large success, hopefully its only a matter of time.
What kind of music?

Zod

General Zod said:
What kind of music?

Zod

Into Eternity-esque proggy deathy metal... I hear a bit of Wolverine in their sound too, as well as a bit of doom influence. I certainly don't like them as much as Cheiron does... they're pretty good I guess.

General Zod said:
What kind of music?

Zod

Who cares what kind of music? How many of those shirts do you have? Please tell me that you are either going to wash the one shirt between Friday and Saturday, wear a different one each night, or do something else to keep you from reeking on the second night.

I haven't figured out what shirts I will be wearing on each days. I wish I had a Mercenary shirt for Fri. Thurs is usually good for a related band ( I wore my old school Sirens shirt at the last Pre-show Party), and then I like to sport gorgeous shirts on the actual days (Masterplan and Pyramaze last year). Maybe Evergrey, maybe Pyramaze. If it's cold at night (i'm sure it will be) then definately my Recreation Day longsleeve. We'll see. One of my favorite things of all concerts and fests (Especially at PP) is seeing everyone's gorgeous band shirts. "Dress to impress" for this simple minded metal nut, LOL. Cheers!!! :) :)

"...We are through the looking glass here, people"