Swap out one band...

General Zod said:
I had a chance to interview Henrik last week. An Evergrey appearance for PPVI was discussed. There's a great deal of mutual admiration there. However (according to Henrik), both parties agreed that the timing just isn't right for a festival appearance. I suspect Evergrey will be on the bill next year, but that's just speculation on my part. Henrik did say they're very hopeful that they'll tour the states in support of the new live DVD/CD, before returning to the studio.

Zod

I'll join you in your sponsor-out endever. I agree with your PoS sponsorship, but I'll sponsor Evergrey. :p

I would pull out Stride for an obscure band that I think no one here has heard of, Seraphim from Taiwan. If you like Nightwish, they are amazing. I would also switch out Pink Cream 69 with anyone... or just taken them out entirely. I would not switch out Therion for anything. I've been waiting years to see them in the US. I am seeing them in NYC, then flying down to Atlanta the next day for Prog Power to see them again.

dargormudshark said:
If you did that I would stab holes in your dick so when you pee it comes out in all different directions

Ha ha ha where the hell did you get that Darg ? That's freaking hilarious !!
:D

Bryant

Edited.... btw Darg, I forgot to mention I for the most part agree with Zod. I am no fan of PoS. I don't "hate" them per se' I just don't understand their interpretation of "music."

Bryant

I would gladly swap Orphaned Land for Nocturnal Rites. Like Tad Morose, I think they're an underrated power metal band who would end up stealing the show. I would also swap Therion for a Crimson Glory reunion. This one's a tough call because I'm not too sure about Therion's status in the metal world.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

dargormudshark said:
If you did that I would stab holes in your dick so when you pee it comes out in all different directions

:lol:

Anyway.....I don't really understand people hating Pain Of Salvation. If you are only looking for "metal," then that's not Pain Of Salvation, and they're not trying to be that, so that's fine if they're not your thing. But just hating their music I don't really get.

Oh, and my choice....

Take out Pink Cream 69 and add Arcturus.

....On second thought.....maybe it would be better to switch out Circus Maximus with a different Norwegian band. Because while Pink Cream 69 is what they are........Circus Maximus is the absolute worst representative of Progressive (or faux-progressive in the case of Circus Maximus) Metal from Norway that could be gotten. I'm completely serious. I hope people don't get a bad impression of Norwegian music from this, because it's probably the world capital for real progressive "metal" currently.