Wed/Thurs ProgPower shirt days

LOL, gotcha. There's nothing like your first ProgPower. Enjoy it!

Oh, I will. This is like a dream for me. Kamelot and Nightwish are the reasons I'm into metal, Symphony X is my favorite band (plus they might play early material...yay!), and Serenity's US debut all in a few days, plus so many other awesome bands? I'm giddy with excitement.

Add in the Paganfest Part III and Rhapsody of Fire tours from this year, and it pretty much makes for one completely awesome year of metal shows.:headbang:

Oh, I will. This is like a dream for me. Kamelot and Nightwish are the reasons I'm into metal, Symphony X is my favorite band (plus they might play early material...yay!), and Serenity's US debut all in a few days, plus so many other awesome bands? I'm giddy with excitement.

Add in the Paganfest Part III and Rhapsody of Fire tours from this year, and it pretty much makes for one completely awesome year of metal shows.:headbang:

Glad to have you on board. One of my best friends lives in the twin cities area, this is his third ProgPower, and some of his favorites (and mine) are Symphony X, Kamelot, and Nightwish. Looking forward to meeting you at the fest.

I am totally on board for wearing PP shirts on Wednesday and Thursday. I try to wear them to as many shows as possible, since I discovered the fest on the back of a shirt. I also have business cards in tow.

"Not into Metal yet" Get ready to discover a lot of killer music. With these bands you could branch out in so many directions, or just dig it all. Enjoy your 1st Prog Power. You will pick up a couple of new favorite bands every year. :headbang::kickass:

"Not into Metal yet" Get ready to discover a lot of killer music. With these bands you could branch out in so many directions, or just dig it all. Enjoy your 1st Prog Power. You will pick up a couple of new favorite bands every year. :headbang::kickass:

I've already branched out quite a bit since I was introduced to metal a year and a half ago. A large part of that is thanks to Epic Rock Radio having the variety they do while still managing to keep it all the epic kind of metal. But yeah, there are a few bands that I don't know yet on the bill, but they've gotten good ratings so I should enjoy them.