PC set up's

Cyberpowerinc System
AMD Athlon 64 3500+
1 GB PC3200 RAM
Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro soundcard

For recording, I either use my Behringer V-AMP 2 directly into my soundcard or my Line 6 Vetta HD directly into my soundcard (depending on whether it's here at home or at my band's studio). And just to comment from earlier, the Vetta kinda destroys the HD147, though that's a cool amp too :)

J.
http://www.myspace.com/jsebek

Has anyone ever compared the difference between normal low impedance sound card inputs to high ones?? I realise that guitar (high) to the normal inputs (low, for mics which are low) would result in less power transfer, which could be amplified of course, but is the quality affected also??

Kenneth R. said:
I've got a custom built (yes, really custom, not just the word "custom" gimmick from many companies) computer running Windows XP Pro, 1Gig ram, 320Gib in 2 split harddrives, 4 fans, Soundblaster Audigy 2Z card, etc etc.
I run Cubase SX and use either DI with a microphone on the amp or Guitarport for quicker, rougher cuts.

I plan to get a few more toys this summer.

Is it cubase sx 3 that u have?? Cos I just recently "acquired" it, and I'm not sure how to work that dongle protection crack thing. It came with a dongle.dll but I dont know if thats all u need and I dont know what u are meant to do with it.