policy about bags in the venue?

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
I had never before bring bags in to the venue (string bags, back packs etc) but I was palnning to bring one this year. Does anybody knows if there is a policy or rule about it?

Take care all!:kickass::headbang:

Actually, lasd year it *was* allowed, and it came in incredibly handy. I had a folded up string bag in my pocket for the first night which I ended up not needing, but it came in quite handy the second night. I walked around with it on my back and never got a word of flack from anyone. I hope Glenn allows them again this year.

I took a small daypack in and there were no issues whatsoever. Security searched the bag upon entrance to the venue but no big deal, it was practically empty (maybe a couple of rolls of 35mm film and small miscellaneous things like that) to begin with and then filled with purchases (CDs, shirts, etc.) when I left on a given day. I'm hopefully the bag / daypack policy extends to this year's events too.

I took a small daypack in and there were no issues whatsoever. Security searched the bag upon entrance to the venue but no big deal, it was practically empty (maybe a couple of rolls of 35mm film and small miscellaneous things like that) to begin with and then filled with purchases (CDs, shirts, etc.) when I left on a given day. I'm hopefully the bag / daypack policy extends to this year's events too.

I also remember that daypacks seemed to be a good place to sheathe a couple of plastic Virgin Steele swords last year. :lol: