Porgpower

chazzyf

Feb 7, 2002
Manchester, UK
Hi to all the regulars - nice looking board Deron.

Just wanted to be the first on the board to mis-spell the name of the Festival :).

Come to think of it, that would be a nice enhancement to the board if it automatically re-corrected missepllings of Progpower. :)

Charlie

;) Does this mean your thinking of crossing the pond to check out one of these fests over here :D that would be cool...

Bear

Yo Bear,

my plans at this stage of the year are to attend. I was broke last year otherwise I would have been it Atlanta. I had the vacation time booked, just no money to go anywhere :-((

Now that I qualify for a Christmas bonus at work, I should be able to cover the cost. Just waiting for Glenn to announce the date and I'll arrange the vacation time - shouldn't be a problem to get time off in November :)

Charlie

Originally posted by chazzyf
Yo Bear,

my plans at this stage of the year are to attend. I was broke last year otherwise I would have been it Atlanta. I had the vacation time booked, just no money to go anywhere :-((

If you come over, I'd be happy to split the cost of a hotel room with you. It's the least I can do for you after the kindness you showed me at PP Europe '99. :lol: