Possible Line Up For PP X

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
While procrastinating to write reviews, I decided to do this. I know there are always like 10000000 of these threads, but I couldnt find the most recent so I just made another.

As usual try to make it reasonable. Dont forget you must include Astral Doors.

Side Note: My lineup will not please the Prog side of things more then likely, but I am trying. Also I know there are a lot of Nightmare bands, but that since most are the US that will cut down on costs and thats just what I am listening to lately thanks to a huge press pack from Lance.

Wed:
Andre Matos (special acoustic and electric set including Angra or Avantasia tracks)/Scar Symmetry (SS is pushing it, but I need to see them headlining)
Sacred Dawn (gotta give my bros some love)
Odin's Court (see above)

Thurs:
Dream Evil(I know Glenn doesnt like them, but if it goes back tothe showcase then Shane has control)/Nocturnal Rites (they fucking deserve it)
Mercenary(A crowd favorite, bring 'em back)/Pain (Oddball, but I love guys alot)
Pyramaze (Since Urban will be there anyway)
Division By Zero/Persefone (Both of these bands have a Prog Death kinda sound that make for a great oddball)

Fri:
Evergrey (special PP 10th anniversary set)/Some other Prog headliner
Falconer (like NR they deserve it)
Astral Doors
Kiuas (lots of buzz and a great oddball)/Norther (stuck in Bodom's shadow for a while, but now have fine tuned their sound)
X-World/5 (Nils from Pagan's, Andy from King Diamond, and Magnus Karlsson, nuff said)
Alkemyst/Incrave (Either one would make a perfect opener)

Sat:
Blind Guardian/Hammerfall (special PP 10th anniversary set)
Dead Soul Tribe (if we cant have psychotic waltz then this next best)
Biomechanical/Mystic Prophecy (Both bands are massive energy storms waiting to explode)
Civilization One (I need to see Chity live)
Alestorm/Woods of Ypres (Excellent odd balls though I think Woods is pushing it)
Order of Nine/Six Minute Century (Another great opener, lots of energy)

I sure hope Evergrey doesn't happen as do I think a lot of people. No reason for them to have played half of the PPs (even if they're a favorite of Glenn's). I think with the lack of a sellout last time they headlined, they're fairly unlikely to be back at PP for awhile.

Also overall looks like a show I'd skip.

I sure hope Evergrey doesn't happen as do I think a lot of people. No reason for them to have played half of the PPs (even if they're a favorite of Glenn's). I think with the lack of a sellout last time they headlined, they're fairly unlikely to be back at PP for awhile.

Also overall looks like a show I'd skip.

I agree I dont want Evergrey to headline, but I think it will happen. There will be no complaints here if they do though because I love them.

Me thinks Hoyt has something up his sleeve.

:p nope - Glenn merely asked me to assist with running the Wednesday night show (after - I repeat after - he offered my son's band to play). Since Glenn had his hand's full with Thu-Sat, he needed a break. So I gladly stepped in to help.

Having worked with CIIC back in February, I'm looking very forward to doing it again Sept 24th.

this show is gonna RAWK!!! :headbang:

:p nope - Glenn merely asked me to assist with running the Wednesday night show (after - I repeat after - he offered my son's band to play). Since Glenn had his hand's full with Thu-Sat, he needed a break. So I gladly stepped in to help.

Having worked with CIIC back in February, I'm looking very forward to doing it again Sept 24th.

this show is gonna RAWK!!! :headbang:

Oh, well if you need any further assistance let me know before I find a bottle of jager. :headbang:

One word "TAROT"

okay add some more words>

Thurs.
Vanden Plas
Machine Men
Ordan Ogan
Prymary

Friday
Within Temptation
Tarot
Pyramaze
Civilization One
Votum
Six Minute Century

Sat
Symphony X
Kamelot
Freak Kitchen
Nocturnal Rites
Brother Firetribe
Hangar

One word "TAROT"

okay add some more words>

Thurs.
Vanden Plas
Machine Men
Ordan Ogan
Prymary

Friday
Within Temptation
Tarot
Pyramaze
Civilization One
Votum
Six Minute Century

Sat
Symphony X
Kamelot
Freak Kitchen
Nocturnal Rites
Brother Firetribe
Hangar

This works just FINE for me, obviously! :headbang:

If Rhapsody of Fire can ever happen, it needs to. I don't care if they bring their big stage set complete with emerald sword replicas...they're cheesy enough by themselves (and I love it). If Hammerfall could happen, I think they need to come as well. I know many think they are a samey band (they are), but their first three albums are fucking classic and I love them for the same cheesy reason I love Rhapsody.

If we're going to bring any bands back from the past, I think we need to wait a while on Evergrey (c'mon, didn't they play like 23 fucking songs a couple of years ago?). What about Jag fucking Panzer...haven't played since the fest wasn't in Atlanta, and I think they'd fucking slay.

But I'll refrain from making any mock schedule, as I've no knack for coming up with good openers...however, if we can get Serenity next year...that'd rule, I fell in love with that band.

All I know is that Pretty Maids is going to be here as will Tarot (whom Glenn mentioned before). It's just gotta be.......it's gotta..........please.