postal issues

Priority mail has never been (and never will be) a guaranteed service. Its implied by the USPS that it is a 2-3 day service. It can take longer. I've had priority mail shipments take a week for delivery - depends on the location.

Yeah, although that has only happened to me twice.

What amazes me is the fact that if I order on a Thursday from LE, 95% of time I get it on monday using regular mail. From New Jersey to El Paso, TX. But if I order on a Monday, I get it the following week. WTF!

I've heard rumors that USPS is going to cut down on delivery days...Im assuming that's not going to be applied in Priority/Express shipments...only in regular mail I would assume.

You should experience the British mail system! 7 working days to deliver an item shipped 1st class that had to go less than 20 miles... :OMG:

I was impressed the other day when I placed an order on Thursday and had it in my mailbox on Tuesday... I'm in Canada! Best shipping I've ever seen! I've ordered stuff from my own country that has taken 2 weeks +.

I'm in Canada also and I usually receive my Thursday orders the next Tuesday or Wednesday. Although last Thursday's hasn't arrived yet. The order was 8 discs though and I have seen those take a little longer. Not sure why. I'm always amazed to get my order within a week though - 'Laser Service'.

My packages from Ken have always taken just a week or less (depending upon when I place my order) to the UK, but this week I have received CDs from Norway and Holland that have taken just 2 days...

Paul

That's pretty amazing. I ordered a disc from the U.K and it took almost 4 weeks. I kind of expected that though.

I'm in Canada also and I usually receive my Thursday orders the next Tuesday or Wednesday. Although last Thursday's hasn't arrived yet. The order was 8 discs though and I have seen those take a little longer. Not sure why. I'm always amazed to get my order within a week though - 'Laser Service'.

You should check with customs. I sold some discs through ebay about 2 yrs ago and the buyer was all over me because his cds had not arrived after 2 weeks. I Told him that I was not responsible for customs and its duties and I asked him to check with them...and lo and behold! He had the cds next day after paying some duties...I sent him like 5 or 6 cds..

I always do priority shipping since I typically buy CDs in sets of 3 and it's only about a $0.40 difference.

From New Jersey to Washington State, I sometimes get them in two days time if I place my order early enough in the day. Crazy!

Mull, I haven't had to pay duty before even when ordering 8-10 cd's. I'm assuming they'll arrive by today or Monday.

Hopefully today, so I can give the headphones a work out this week-end.
Thanks for the advice :)

Personnelly I think its all political, I get my cds in 2 days, From Voorhees to Raritan.. Only 15 miles away give or take a few ..:):headbang:

the reason I asked was that first class from LE left monday, got here[frederick] wednesday.
priority mail left LE teusday, may get here today, or monday[for an extra $1.50, or so
forget Saturday delivery, this close to DC
the USPS closes offcs, and deliveries Saturday at noon
if you dont get it, you dont get it

Wow, 2 days to Georgia and for me 2 days to go 15 miles, you must have UPS service.... Maybe on my lunch hour I can pick up my CDs,,,:lol::lol:

The gentleman responsible for getting the parcels out the door so quickly is Jim Williamson. As I've stated over the years, the postal service can make us look like heroes or villains. All we can do is get it into the mail as quickly as we are able. After that we have no control.

For US customers only - UPS is an option although an expensive one depending on where you live and the weight of the parcel. If you want your parcel sent via UPS indicate it in the customer notes and we will adjust your shipping charges accordingly.