Posters and Name tags...

Well, in the other thread you're inviting total strangers to come and stay with you, so maybe you've gotten over your shyness a LITTLE.......hehe

I like your disclaimer in small type, btw. If I wasn't already booked at the RI, I'd be tempted by your offer. :)

Definitely don't be shy in Atlanta. Your willingness to meet and talk to new people will pay dividends for years to come.

Look me up just above. I'm the one that looks like somebody's Dad that doesn't belong there. :headbang: And then be sure to say Hi in Atlanta when you see me!

Yeah, but since we have two rooms, if the person needing a place to stay was a guy, he'd probably be in the other room with a bunch of other guys. XD Although I did tell my guy friends that they would have to fight amongst themselves for the privilege of sleeping in the same room as three lovely ladies. Heh.

If I see you, I'll say hi. Though if you're not in business casual I might not recognise you. :lol:

Kenso said "hi" to me last year and I had no clue who he was at first! I was a little embarrassed about that. So if anyone says "hi" to me and I don't recognise you at first, it's nothing personal, sometimes I'm just clueless. :lol:

AMBR: Did u ever get that email I sent requesting that u add a name to my photo?

photo.php

I am in the front and my buddy Jon is in the back.
Yes I did! I labeled you, but wasn't sure which was Jon. Is he the guy looking over and almost walking out of the photo, with someones hand on his arm?

Yardleybates is MUCH better at walking up to people and saying, "hi." Unfortunately for me, she's not that great at introducing me to the people she's met. She probably knows twice as many people as I do. If you see me standing around, say, "Hi," 'cuz I probably won't.

OK, as usual, I'm running late ... but here are our photos non-the-less.

So since Nick's all super rock star drummer now and too cool to be in a photo with me, he decided he had to have his own picture this year. :p Actually, he just really liked this picture I took of him drumming in our hometown and decided months ago when I took it that it would be his forum photo for this year's festival:
5640_120837028545_608758545_2459794_2338050_n.jpg

This meant creating a new forum photo for myself, but I couldn't decide between one with "the jeans" or one that was more close-up like most folks are doing this year. What can I say? I'm indecisive. Anne Marie, you can take your pick, or if you need to fill space feel free to use both. Whatever works. Thanks again for putting the poster together. :headbang:
5640_120837013545_608758545_2459792_4541506_n.jpg

5640_120837018545_608758545_2459793_3494814_n.jpg

Anne, can you add my pic from last year?

Ron
Sure. Is that the one with Wade Black? Don't think I have another.

BTW, to forum members who aren't going to be able to make it this year, I'm thinking of making a "MIA" or "AWOL" section so we can see the people we chat with on the forum, but will unfortunately miss at the fest this year.

Hey Rev Su,

How about you post that picture of you again on this page so I don't have to keep going back and finding it.......:p

Can't wait to see you in Atlanta. Will you be wearing that same outfit from the picture while you're handing out Gold Badges?

Just a thought........ :saint:

Come on people, get your pictures in!

I quite like both of your pictures, BlackRose. The Jeans are fucking awesome though hehe
Thanks! :oops: I'm pretty proud of them, although I haven't had a chance to add any new patches in awhile. I bought up a ton of patches on eBay back when I first put those jeans (back) together, but I've been trying to be good about not spending money. Gotta save my $$ for PP!

I also like the idea about an MIA section for the poster.

Hey Rev Su,

How about you post that picture of you again on this page so I don't have to keep going back and finding it.......:p

Can't wait to see you in Atlanta. Will you be wearing that same outfit from the picture while you're handing out Gold Badges?

Just a thought........ :saint:

Come on people, get your pictures in!

i'll be wearing SOMETHING while handing out gold badges ;)
but glad to know you appreciate The Su
make sure to introduce yourself,ok? :)