Posters and Name tags...

I can't figure out how to put a picture on here. I'm such a dubmass at times :loco:
The photo needs to be uploaded to a site on the internet like, Photobucket. Then you link it here using the picture button up top of the "reply" box - the one that looks like a graphic of mountains and a sun. It will give you a box to paste the url. If this is out of your comfort zone, just email it to me. Send me a PM and I'll give you my email address. Would put it here, but the bots will find it!

Well looks like I was able to get the photo posted :eek:)

Picture is from last year but I still dress and look the same :eek:)

Jules will not be able to join me this year, (last minute problems with her getting off work) but will be with us in spirit!

Hail to all and see you soon!

Hail to you as well my brother...

Anyone who wears a Magic Circle Festival shirt is a friend in my book...:headbang:

brandiprofile.jpg

I never post on the forum, but I shall be there!
Can't wait!

booB and OrbWeaver: Please take my photo when you see me so that next year y'all can post my pic on the official poster, OK? I hope to officially meet many more of y'all this year, as well! See ya soon!

LOL! Does no one in Atlanta own a camera? (FYI, I don't bring one. I'm a horrible photographer, and especially with the digicam restrictions, it's not worth it to me to carry one around.)

I was just about to post that the poster was done...but... "someone" just sent me another photo. Yea, dude, you'll be in, but not 'til tomorrow. Crap, it's after 3AM and I'm mtf'g tired....

I was just about to post that the poster was done...but... "someone" just sent me another photo. Yea, dude, you'll be in, but not 'til tomorrow. Crap, it's after 3AM and I'm mtf'g tired....

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your hard work! I can't wait to see the poster!!

~ Jen