Posters and Name tags...

l_f6e590a0dbc3471aa974986bd5ddfd59.jpg

posting this for my non tech savvy bud.

He'll be easy to spot since he's all brown and white.

The Red-Haired Weaver of Orbs hath spoken! :worship:

Is the dog coming too????

*lol* I don't know how much fun 5 people and a dog would be in one car. I wish he could though, I'm going to miss him and my other dog.

I'm not red anymore. Back to my natural blonde. :(

Actually I am too right now. Had a thing for charity at work called "Wig out For Charity" where the lucky winner got to choose my hair color for the day. The winner chose blonde (I raised $125 for it at $1 with about 80 employees here!).

I've stayed blonde because 1. I want to change my hair color before progpower and 2. while in the process of moving into my new place, I've lost my wig....

-Metal

Nice photo MR!! No, you're not to late. I extended the deadline until Sept. 5th. Keep 'em coming!

Actually I am too right now. Had a thing for charity at work called "Wig out For Charity" where the lucky winner got to choose my hair color for the day. The winner chose blonde (I raised $125 for it at $1 with about 80 employees here!).

I've stayed blonde because 1. I want to change my hair color before progpower and 2. while in the process of moving into my new place, I've lost my wig....

-Metal

I've stayed blonde because it's cheaper than maintaining the red color I wish I was born with. But that's okay, blondies unite! :headbang:

Looking good, btw. I can see you've lost some weight. :)

Hey there Steve,

Have fun at the wedding? We did, but we didn't get to stay long. They sure can throw a party, huh?

See you in Atlanta!

Kez

Yeah, that was awesome. Now, that is my kind of wedding! I stayed there overnight, as there was no way in hell that I was going to be driving back to Fredericksburg, VA after that!