Posters and Name tags...

ChrisRifkinisGod.jpg

Sorry Chris, all I can think about when I see your picture is this song:

"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain.
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.
I'm the lady you've looked for, write to me, and escape."

I barely post, but whatevs. I like meeting new people.

ppx-ftd.png

It was between this pic and a pic of the night where a friend and I went down a Slip N' Slide wit KISS makeup, but I figure this one is better since I ain't gonna be wearing Gene Simmons makeup at the festival.

Hey there Steve,

Have fun at the wedding? We did, but we didn't get to stay long. They sure can throw a party, huh?

See you in Atlanta!

Kez
Hey Kez!

Glad you and Hollie had fun at our wedding and so glad that you were able to make it! :lol: Awesome! Glad that you approve! :kickass:

Hell yeah! Guess we'll be seeing again in just 5 days!

It was between this pic and a pic of the night where a friend and I went down a Slip N' Slide wit KISS makeup, but I figure this one is better since I ain't gonna be wearing Gene Simmons makeup at the festival.
I'd like to see that photo anyway. :lol:

Come on people! Tomorrow is the last day. There are still quite a few folks "undocumented." Step up to the plate! :Shedevil:

booB and OrbWeaver: Please take my photo when you see me so that next year y'all can post my pic on the official poster, OK? I hope to officially meet many more of y'all this year, as well! See ya soon!

ppx-ftd.png

CHARLES!!! I didn't realize you and FTD were the same person. :) I don't know if you've heard from Mallory (or if she's even been to a computer within the last three days or not) but we had someone bail on our hotel room, so that upped everyone's costs for the weekend. :/

Well I'll try this again.

Please excuse the late addition, time just keeps getting away from me!

TitanicwithTags-Half.jpg
[/IMG]

Well looks like I was able to get the photo posted :eek:)

Picture is from last year but I still dress and look the same :eek:)

Jules will not be able to join me this year, (last minute problems with her getting off work) but will be with us in spirit!

Hail to all and see you soon!

Thanks! It's the camera angle actually... The meds I am on now are seriously messing with my waistline. I hit the dr. when I come back.

Whatever though, you can be hot anywhere from size 0 to 40... You just have to know how to work it!

-Metal

Damn right! And you do!

Sorry to hear the meds are messing with you. I hate when that happens. :(