Powerfest roll call

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Powerfest is in only 10 days, so I am wondering who from my extended family is gonna be there for the "lion's roar" for the first time in 6 years????

For those that will be in attendance you will get to meet a member of my blood family, my little bro. This will be his fourth concert ever and he is ultra excited, but not as much as me. My friend from Joliet will also be with me someone of you met him at Powerfest 06. Bryan met him without even knowing it thanks to Bryan's massive mane hitting him in the face during Biomechanical, LMAO.

3 Total Attending

EDIT: For those of you that were in attendance for Powerfest 06 there will be no "Drunkest Guy at Powerfest Challenge" this year since the headliners are the main reason I am going this year, LOL.

I'll be there to see Testament's show on Saturday. This will be the 3rd time I'll see them for their current tour.

I will be there for Pagan Fest....then coming real real real late on friday so I can see Iced Earth and then real late on saturday to see Suidakra and Testament. The rest I could care less about.