PP USA XX II Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Hello everyone, I am selling one day 3 and one day 4 ticket. Message me on this site or reply if you are interested and I will reply within a day.

REMINDER: This is the place to post your wants or any tickets/gold badges you have for sale for Fri & Sat 2023 only. I will delete any posts regarding Days 1 & 2 until those nights are sold-out.

But dude, I was selling those tickets without fees; it's completely different. Besides that, it's super hard that those days will go sold out because the Wednesday concert is tomorrow!

We just had two people drop out for Days 3-4, so I have two tickets available. Email me at jacobthen@gmail.com Comes with a free beer (or drink of your choice, if you're not a beer person) that I'll buy you at the show. :)

But dude, I was selling those tickets without fees; it's completely different. Besides that, it's super hard that those days will go sold out because the Wednesday concert is tomorrow!
Not my rules, dude.... promoter's rules. There are multiple "unofficial" Facebook groups associated with the festival that you can post on.

Hello. I have 2x tickets for Friday (Day 3). Would rather sell both to same person, asking for below retail, just send me your offer for both and I will probably accept. Local to Atlanta, Will be there in person on Day 2 as well. Can e-mail ksneo627@yahoo.com for quick response. Thanks! Cross-posted in FB groups as well.

Darn. Looks like I'm going to have 2 sets of tickets for days 3 and 4 to unload. Such a crazy year its been already, so why pause the craziness for the best festival on the planet (sigh)?

There's always next year. Hopefully..
PM me or reply if interested.

Last edited:
I’m looking to buy Day3/4 tickets today! Please DM me;I am at the venue. There was a horrible mistake with my tickets.