Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

Sucks for me!!!

But I have 2 gold bagdes for sale. Due to illness in the family My hubby and I cannot go.:cry:

Please email me at " mbabja@yahoo.com"
Good luck and I hope to get to see ya all again next year even if I don't have a gold badge!

After a big vacation this summer, I don't really have the money or energy to take another trip this September. So, I am officially selling my one ticket for both nights. Please send me an email ASAP at chibitotoro@rcn.com if you are interested. In the email, please include your offer for the ticket. Not looking to make a huge profit here, just want to get back what I spent on the ticket plus taxes and such. I'd rather give the ticket to one of you guys than some random person on ebay, so I'll just keep this in here for now. Thanks.

After attending Wacken, My friend and I are financially drained and won't be making it to PP this year. We've got 2 tickets, and we paid $212 on ticketbastard for the tickets and "convenience" charges. Whoever gets them will pay $212 plus shipping. Email me at zach@abrasiverock.com and put PPTix or something similar in the subject, or you won't be getting the tix as i will delete your email assuming you are a spammer. First come, first serve.

Zach

Edit: This is for both nights, just to avoid any confusion.

Also, feel free to contact me on:
AIM - Abrasivezach
MSN - Daysofpurgatory@hotmail.com

Hi all, I have two sets of tickets to sell due to health reasons.I have a upcoming surgery that could come at anytime.I am sad to let these go but my health takes a priority.I have attended the last two pp shows so I know I`m going to miss alot of fun.So thats 2 sets for for a total of 4 tickets.As you know these didn`t come cheap.I am going to let them go for $140 dollars. email me at mtnkingbill71@aol.com for all the info.

Due to sudden move plans I will have 3 sets of tickets that I will post for sale on ebay this evening.Stay tuned for a link.

underullospell said:
Sucks for me!!!

But I have 2 gold bagdes for sale. Due to illness in the family My hubby and I cannot go.:cry:
*shriek!!!* Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs* hope the illness isn't too serious, hon..you & Matt will be missed!!!!