Pre-Party Bands-Line-up Finalized

urinalcakemix said:
Ok, im 16, Im comming down Thursday afternoon it looks like. ANYWAY I can get in? I LOVE Dreamscape, Very is in constant rotation in my playlist nowadays. PLEASE dont repress me the chance to see Dreamscape! C'Mon Glenn, hook us up, All ages or 16+!

"See the violence inherent in the system?! Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

(Damn, two Monty Python references in as many posts....whoo-hoo.)

adaher said:
Dang, even if Nightwish was playing Atlanta on that night, that lineup would be more than enough to compete!

Heck, I'd have considered skipping out on Nightwish (and me a prior sponsor o_O ) after Orphaned Land's acoustic set was announced. :worship:

urinalcakemix said:
Ok, im 16, Im comming down Thursday afternoon it looks like. ANYWAY I can get in? I LOVE Dreamscape, Very is in constant rotation in my playlist nowadays. PLEASE dont repress me the chance to see Dreamscape! C'Mon Glenn, hook us up, All ages or 16+!

When they ID you at the door, just say that you're Glenn's nephew :headbang::Spin:

Shane DuBose said:
I will see what I can do about the under 18 situation. However, don't get your hopes up.

Shane
Based on the caliber of this pre-party you pulled together, I'm pretty sure you can pull anything off. :worship:

Keep it up, Shane!

Mike

Pellaz said:
"See the violence inherent in the system?! Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

(Damn, two Monty Python references in as many posts....whoo-hoo.)
"Bloody peasant!"

"Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?"
:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Bad Girl Tess said:
My word you have to stop cause that avatar freaking cracks me up everytime I see it!!

"We're gonna head over to Home Depot. Check out some flooring. We may hit Bed, Bath & Beyond. I don't know. I don't know if we'll have time!"

<glenns avatar>
Ditto! And as much as I love it, I miss the parrot!

On Topic: Can't believe the pre-party line-up; we've really got 3 days of ProgPower! Outrageous! I love Nightwish, but I'll see them elsewhere... whenever. This RAWKS!:headbang:

Maybe I missed it, but where is the pre-party being held? I liked the place you had it at 2 years ago, very roomy and the gold badge area was a nice perk for us. Last year, as far as I know, our group and other badge people were like "is there a badge area this year?" and no one knew.

I liked the parrot. The new avatar is quite annoying to me, to tell the truth. Reminds me too much of Will Ferrel. The parrot was calm and relaxing....^_^

Barking Pumpkin said:
I liked the parrot. The new avatar is quite annoying to me, to tell the truth. Reminds me too much of Will Ferrel. The parrot was calm and relaxing....^_^

The new one IS Will Ferrel :D it definitely doesn't annoy me -- just makes me literally LOL everytime I see it! Will is the man!

Creeps said:
Maybe I missed it, but where is the pre-party being held? I liked the place you had it at 2 years ago, very roomy and the gold badge area was a nice perk for us. Last year, as far as I know, our group and other badge people were like "is there a badge area this year?" and no one knew.

Creeps, the pre-party is now UPSTAIRS from the Earthlink venue. In the same building. It's newly renovated and called "The Loft" (thanks Pellaz). It is much larger than last years, and comparable to the Riviera in which you were asking about.

I plan on working on a "GOLD BADGE" section for sure. There are many area in which this could be done in the venue. So it definitely is in the plans....

Thanks for the feedback bro....

Shane

Shane

Shane DuBose said:
Creeps, the pre-party is now UPSTAIRS from the Earthlink venue. In the same building. It's newly renovated and called "The Loft" (thanks Pellaz). It is much larger than last years, and comparable to the Riviera in which you were asking about.

I plan on working on a "GOLD BADGE" section for sure. There are many area in which this could be done in the venue. So it definitely is in the plans....

Thanks for the feedback bro....

Shane

Shane

Woo! Sounds good!

Shane!

What great news about the bands and improved venue. I'll finally get to see Lance King sing live, and a Dreamscape return. No wonder Nightwish cancelled - they didn't want to go up against the pre-party lineup! :p

Great job!

Morticia NL. said:
Nightwish has nothing to do with a festival like this. They are a nice live act, but.... cannot stand up to a bill like this one.

I'm not really a big Nightwish fan but I think they were pretty good at PP IV. The crowd was really into it ... or, maybe they were just into Tarja. :D