Let's look ahead to next year

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Here is a list of bands i would love to see at next years Fest (in no particular order)

Pantommind
Pyramaze
Outworld
Kamelot
Lanfear
Dark Moor
Twilightning
Nightwish
Pagan's Mind
Royal Hunt

Of course Royal Hunt and Nightwish are headliners followed by Kamelot and Pagan's Mind. Outworld and Dark Moor in the third slots, Lanfear and Pyramaze in the second and Pantommind and Twilighning as openers. Just my wish list for next year.

Running Wild
Morgana Lefay
Astral Doors
Masterplan
Falconer
Grave Digger
Epica
Kamelot
Dream Evil
Mystic Prophecy
Mercyful Fate
Jacob's Dream
Demons and Wizards

Pyramaze51 said:
Here is a list of bands i would love to see at next years Fest (in no particular order)

Pantommind
Pyramaze
Outworld
Kamelot
Lanfear
Dark Moor
Twilightning
Nightwish
Pagan's Mind
Royal Hunt

Of course Royal Hunt and Nightwish are headliners followed by Kamelot and Pagan's Mind. Outworld and Dark Moor in the third slots, Lanfear and Pyramaze in the second and Pantommind and Twilighning as openers. Just my wish list for next year.

actually... thats a pretty cool line up.. but yeah like Bear says... lets let this years fest happen first.

yeah Bear is right, but i am so excited about this year i can't wait to see what next year brings. My bad

What does this year's lineup have to do with what bands you want to see next year or in the future?

Hey penisfuckers, I already made a thread like this. It was how I introduced myself. One that was much better. Glenn, delete this one, it is just redundant to have two identical threads.

Mattias of the Night said:
He is. He's doing very well, thanks for asking. He has lost a lot of weight!

How are you doing?

Thanks for answering for me cocksucker, you are right on the money :loco:

Bear

Bear said:
Thanks for answering for me cocksucker, you are right on the money :loco:

Bear

Shut up, I'll do the talking if you want to get laid tonight. You'll just fuck everything up again! Never mind, it might be too late already...