Pre-reservation package deals

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Hi,

Like last year we offer you once again package deals, including a weekend ticket and a stay at Castle De Berckt, 2 or 3 nights. We already made a reservation for rooms at Castle De Berckt, in January we need to make the final booking. To get an indication how many rooms we should book, we have started advance sales of package deals. So if you would like to visit ProgPower Europe next year and you are looking for a great accommodation to stay, please make already a pre-reservation of a package deal.

Check out the tickets page at the website.

Rene

Done! The only good part about missing PP2009 is that I'm home before everyone else and can hopefully be the first to pre-reserve for 2010 ;)

And as per the advice given in another topic, I'll just have to quit my job in September next year if it's going to be a problem :lol:

Well that probably makes me reservation no.2, but at least i was there this year:kickass:

I'd give you No. 1 if you could make it so that I didn't miss this year :erk:

However, no use dwelling on the past! And who knows? Maybe one of those sneaky Swedes pre-reserved online with their cells before I did :err: