Votum

If Wednesday happens:

Bent Knee

Darkwater

Thank You Scientist

Headliner: Myrath

If Thursday happens:

Noveria

Power Quest (Magic Never Dies in its entirety)

Beast in Black

Headliner: Turilli/Lione Rhapsody (U.S. exclusive)

Friday:

Frozen Crown

Mind Key

Majestica

Elvenking

Dark Tranquility (oddball)

Headliner: Conception (U.S. exclusive)

Saturday:

Ihlo

Virtual Symmetry

Wardrum

Innerwish

Vision Divine

Headliner: Powerwolf (unlikely but still holding onto hope)

...The Hellish Rock tour they did with Gamma Ray at ProgPower several years ago will still go down as one of my favorite events ever. They killed it that night. I'd take Helloween or Gamma Ray any day.

Hmmm.... I was not a fan of Deris that night. IIRC, he was either impaired or just not good. Either way, I remember thinking to myself that the band was great but he was not. Slightly disappointed as that was my first time seeing them.

This is my post from 2014
1.) TesseracT
2.) Textures
3.) The Old Dead Tree (to reunite and do one final performance)
4.) Cynic
5.) Icarus Witch
6.) Sanctuary (not a fan of repeat band at all, but this one I'll take, especially after they release another album).
7.) Grand Magus
8.) Periphery
9.) Wicked Minds
10.) Taipan
11.) Benedictum
12.) Suicidal Angels
13.) Barren Earth
14.) Insomnium
15.) Dark Tranquillity
16.) Witchcraft
17.) Tristania
18.) Draconian

With 2020 in mind I have made a few adjustments, the main ones consisting of all the bands in my list that are taken out from 2014 because they are performing at PP this year... Sanctuary, Barren Earth and Insomnium (I'm so lucky).
Also removing Periphery as Glenn had stated before that there was no way because they would require too much, so I will replace them with Monuments.
Also removing Textures and The Old Dead Tree as both are broken up.
Adding: The Contortionist

These may not be the exact bands I'd want to see, but I kept in mind logistics so I made sure that I added some bands from the USA, ie, Cynic (Florida), Benedictum (California), Icarus Witch (Pennsylvania). These are in no specific order.
1.) TesseracT
2.) Monuments
3.) Cynic
4.) Icarus Witch
5.) Grand Magus
6.) Wicked Minds
7.) Taipan
8.) Benedictum
9.) Suicidal Angels
10.) Dark Tranquillity
11.) Witchcraft
12.) Tristania
13.) Draconian
14.) The Contortionist

Reactions: Mardoch and VenomGA
Riverside would be absolutely amazing. I’ve never seen them live, but I have high hopes to see them eventually. I’ve seen Devin Townsend a bunch, and to see him at the festival would be a treat. Other bands I think would be cool in the lineup: OSI, Chaos Divine, Delain, Xandria, Kingcrow, Spock’s Beard