Prettiest Women at PP5

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I'm really surprised no one has posted a thread like this. Besides the bartender who we have already talked about a billion times. Let's give the other ladies proper credit. And be nice (anything derogatory will not be tolerated). I have my top choices but would like to hear yours.

I wonder if this thread will go anywhere.

I have a pic or two, but I'm not going to comment. I'm not going to get my face punched in next year for talking about someone's wife or gf.

Well my intent was admirable and positive. I just think because of the low ratio of women they should be considered in a high regard. If I offended anyone that was not my intention.

There were many many beauties at PPUSA this year, we men were all very lucky. Can't wait till next year allready!!

Bear:headbang:

ok, aside fromt he bartender I'd have to go with this girl Betty I was tracking down Brainstorm with. She was very attractive, bruenette, Blondie shirt (bonus points) and nice to talk to. We had a beer BS'd about a lot of stuff and she was a joy to hang with and I'd hope to again.

If you ever pop by the forums drop me a line.

My real name is John, I felt funny introducing myself as Creeps heheheh I was wearing the Kamelot long sleeve and Tampa Bay Lightning hat the 2nd PP night.

:confused: The only girls I saw were my friends Tanya and Betty and wives and girlfriends of band members....oh and of course the bartenders. I swear it was 90% guys there.....still I had lots of fun and good times!! :headbang:

God, there were probably 10 times the number of women as there were at PP2! And much more attractive ones, too. I used to think I almost had the market cornered! ;) If you didn't see attractive women at PP V, you had to have had your eyes closed.

Shaye

The PP women were definitely out in force this year. It's always great to see and talk to women that have working brain matter between their ears. Since I know relatively few of them, I'd have to say that my faves would be Tracie (my gf, of course), Shaye and Linda. :D

--Mike

You guys aren't offending anyone with this thread. Heck, us girls are drooling over the guys in another thread and we're not being quite as shy or nice about it. Besides, you guys haven't held back about the bartender girl and some of the comments I've heard about her have been a bit out of line. Having a nice thread about women that you thought were attractive isn't a bad thing and no one has complained about it.

It was very exciting to see a lot more females there this year! Of course it would have been nice if some of them didn't ask my boyfriend to take his pants off at the afterparty right in front of me.... :yell: but besides that I met quite a few awesome girls! Just like lady_space I thought I had the market practically to myself, but it's cool that there are more and more women enjoying the music and not just clinging to their boyfriend's arm all night looking deathly bored! hahaha!

Tammy Z

My vote is for Lind and Shaye. Sorry metalrose, I cannot vote for ya since I didn't meet ya. But you score good points with your pic with Shaye.

...wow. Thank you! :D

ProgPower has a lot more women than most shows. Alicia and I went to Brave Words in 2003, and there might have been 20 women out of the estimated 200-300 people there. By comparison, I'd say there were at least 150-200 women at PP, probably more. Which I suppose adds up to the same general percentage, but they're more visible.

Female turnout in general at prog/power shows has improved in leaps and bounds over the last 10-15 years. I remember there being *maybe* ten women at a Portnoy clinic about ten years ago, and only two of us didn't have that "I'm so bored" glazed look.

MetalRose said:
Most beautiful women:

Tammy Z, Shaye, Colleen, Jamie, ProgMaiden, Pabla... Everyone that was amazingly beautiful and I was humbled by what I saw. Each and every girl there deserves a cheers! And now I know why men like Metal women!

-MetalRose
Girlfriend, I 'm buying you a shot at PP6! Personally, I thought we made a cute-as-hell couple!

The_Q said:
My vote is for Lind and Shaye. Sorry metalrose, I cannot vote for ya since I didn't meet ya. But you score good points with your pic with Shaye.
Aw, and I'm buying *you* a beer next weekend if ya show up wherever I finally figure out I'll be. :)

There were a lot of good-looking women there, and I'm not afraid to say it. MR is hot, that woman in the bathroom who liked my pink suede top is hot, the girls who were hanging with that guy (I can't get any more specific! sorry! lol), and several others I don't know. And no cattiness! We metal chicks do indeed rule!

(You know, I have the feeling more women are reading this thread than men! lol)

The_Q said:
I'm really surprised no one has posted a thread like this. Besides the bartender who we have already talked about a billion times. Let's give the other ladies proper credit. And be nice (anything derogatory will not be tolerated). I have my top choices but would like to hear yours.

Well I'm not known to be one of the most politically correct guys in the world, but I think all of them were beautiful. It was great to see plenty of female fans all around.

Bryant

There were plenty of attractive young ladies, even besides that unspeakably hot bartender. I'm thinking specifically of a shortish, brunnette, bespectacled babe with an accent. Donned white attire on evening one. No makeup or anything. Kinda nerdy at first glance. Certainly not a head-turner. But very, very real. She was the sexy librarian type. Rar.

There were plenty others that I spoke to, but I'll not risk making a further ass of myself.