Prettiest Women at PP5

I was the one that came to the bar beside you wearing a hoodie and got in your way to get a beer....if you remember.

MetalAges said:
I have to agree that there were many, many lookers this year (yes, including you Mrs. Queenie). Was great to see and hopefully continues!
:oops: :oops: Aw Deron you listed me! WooHoo! MetalRose listed me too. First time for everything! hahaha!

Tammy Z

Beauty's in the eye, as they say :) My thoughts may come off a bit quirky, but that's just me. Anyhoo, Every single woman that I had the pleasure of enjoying PP with is beautiful, in my opinion. I'm talking in terms of where they're heads and hearts were, not just their appearance. This is the first PP for me, but not my first festival. Typically, all the catty BS ensues and ends up ruining someone's experience. But not here. How freaking cool is that?

13ShadesofGray said:
Beauty's in the eye, as they say :) My thoughts may come off a bit quirky, but that's just me. Anyhoo, Every single woman that I had the pleasure of enjoying PP with is beautiful, in my opinion. I'm talking in terms of where they're heads and hearts were, not just their appearance. This is the first PP for me, but not my first festival. Typically, all the catty BS ensues and ends up ruining someone's experience. But not here. How freaking cool is that?

Shut up you bitch. *Cowers* Just kidding! Yes, you are correct. That's why every single woman gets a cheers from me.

You, my love, are top-notch!

-MetalRose

Bear said:
Yeah? no! I was there and I was hanging out with many of them, maybe you weren't paying attention, get a refund.

Bear
loco.gif
Bear, the only thing I was paying attention to was the great music and meeting/speaking to the band members. Why would I need a refund??? If I was looking for ass, I would be somewhere other than Prog Power!:yuk: The only thing that could have caused a slight distraction for me was the bartender, but even her slamming body couldn't keep me away from the metal!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Cheers to all us ladies! we looked good! Its all part of the event- getting dressed for it- where else do we get the same opportunity? Hairspray, corsets,heels, boots, chains and leather, can't do that everyday running around after kids! LOL
It's all good fun, and if a few heads turn, ok then. I was happy to dress up for hubby-and even getting to see him wear jeans boots and a black t shirt with his hair down was refreshing!
Metal Rose -I LOVED your coffin Backpack-(my son stole my skull bag !!!!!)
recognized you from that accessory
Bryant (you helped this stranger when her camera was dead) congrats on baby! we just had #2 kids are great!

Havermout said:
According the interview in the PP magazine with Thom from Kamelot it was his wife who sang some vocals on the previous album, so it looks logic to me to assume it was Thom his wife on stage :)

Yes, It was Mari on stage with Kamelot and she is Thomas's wife.
I got to meet her after the show.

We know Casey...and are from Tampa, Fl.

We (my daughter a blond with blue mini skirt and I) got to go back stage... with Kamelot...

Troy from Into Eternity talked to my daughter for along time...

A few quick thoughts, and then my 'hotties'.
First, I'm very new to the forums, so I have little-to-any clue WHO you people are relative to WHO I saw walking around.
Second, I'm slightly introverted, so I was a bit of a wallflower and didn't talk to too many people anyway.

So, on to the women... There were many I noticed as being attactive, hot and desirable. How to describe the 16-year old looking hottie in the ultrashort skirt the first night with the net hose? Or that one in the leather pants that zipped ALL the way around from front to back?

But really, there were 2 that absolutely stand out in my mind
1. The Bartender. Respectfully: she is a fantasy all rolled into one very, very nice package. We were on MARTA with her, followed he up the stairs and when we walked, she took a bus the first night. Just noticed her, we did. Lo and behold, we arrive at PP and I noticed that tattoo on her back, and started chatting. What ever your name was: you were sweet. (she lives in Texas, fyi)
2. The girl with the flashing devil horns. (Pabla??) Besides the head-gear, I noticed her both nights for her great body. Again, if you read this - you are when they talk about on infomercials for workout equipment like the Bowflex when they describe a "firm, sexy core". Love your middle. :oops:

No offense indended to anyone, and I don't mean to leave anyone out, but those 2 stood out to me. Cheers, and see ya'll next year.
J

lady_space said:
That's just so damned cool! I'll expect to be called when she goes into labor--I can be at the hospital in about 1 1/2 hours (presuming you picked EA regional or whatever it's calle dthese days).

Columbus Regional (Medical Center) will be the place. St. Francis's service has become horrible. I'll be sure to call you.

Bryant

rottingflesh said:
30 Minutes for one shoe!!!! Now I am laughing aloud at work. He was a the funniest guy, wish I could have hung with he and his wife more.

Well, I wasn't THAT funny on Friday. I got a little rude with a couple of people as I was a little too excited and way too intoxicated for my own good, but we can certainly hang out more next year. :D

Bryant

So many women so little time...just don't tell my wife that! ;) I got my hugs and some kisses and some....well lets not go there! :p To all the Metal Maiden's we men are not worthy (in most cases)!!! :) Cheers, Tony

Gonzo the Silenced said:
There were plenty of attractive young ladies, even besides that unspeakably hot bartender. I'm thinking specifically of a shortish, brunnette, bespectacled babe with an accent. Donned white attire on evening one. No makeup or anything. Kinda nerdy at first glance. Certainly not a head-turner. But very, very real. She was the sexy librarian type. Rar.
Hey Gonzo, that sounds like Vadim's wife. (Very petite, but very...buxom, yes?) I should really remember her name, because not only is she extraordinarily gorgeous AND smart (she's a corporate lawyer!), but they also invited me to visit them in NYC. Simply the nicest, most enthusiastic concert-going couple I have ever met, those two.

Aside from her, I'll vote for MetalRose. I don't know you personally, but you are a total knock-out IMO, and you dressed very...nicely :) . That coffin backpack was very cute, also.

Gonzo, the girl with you, your not-date, whose name I of course can't recall, was astoundingly cute. She's got such a verve, tons of personality. It was great chatting with both of you, and I insist that you both attend PP6, or at the very least drive East and share a Houston show with me. (It's just as much a drive for you as for me, I think).

Finally, Scott Stewart's gorgeous wife must get due props. Another lady whose name I should remember - it was great to see both of them this year, and Scott actually RECOGNIZED ME before I said anything to him. (That is somewhat unusual, trust me.) Scott made the right choice on Friday night (or was it Saturday). Instead of spending the night with us metal dorks, hanging out and shooting the shit...well, I'll just reiterate that he made the right choice :Smug:.

As others said, this year was GREAT for the female/male ratio compared to years past. It actually seemed much less like a guy-fest, and started feeling like a real sampling of...paleskinned metalheads, I guess ;). That observation has more to do with the metal scene and who it tends to appeal to, of course.
Now and Forever,
lmjh

jonrpatrick said:
So, on to the women... There were many I noticed as being attactive, hot and desirable. How to describe the 16-year old looking hottie in the ultrashort skirt the first night with the net hose? Or that one in the leather pants that zipped ALL the way around from front to back?
They were vinyl! :)

(Don't be such a wallflower next time! Most of us don't bite! :) )

llorenth said:
Aside from her, I'll vote for MetalRose. I don't know you personally, but you are a total knock-out IMO, and you dressed very...nicely . That coffin backpack was very cute, also.

*Blush* Thank you.

Lady_Space said:
(Don't be such a wallflower next time! Most of us don't bite! )

I do, but only if asked nicely! ;)

-MetalRose