ProgPower horror stories???

Darktide, I still can't believe that happened to you..i always tell people about that.... LOL

i don't any real horror stories, i met my ex there...that is a horror story for me... :) but seriously, made many friends and always treated with respect for the most part at this dear festival.

"-Dude, I have something to confess to you."
"What is it?"
"-I forgot to bring my toothbrush and I used yours this morning"
"Are you fucking serious? What the fuck is wrong with you man?"
"-I'm so sorry, I won't do it again! I promise I'll go to CVS"
"What the fuck is this smell... and...that nasty puddle of vomit nearby your bed??"
"-..."

wow, you survived? i need to meet you for sure then.... ;)

Mosquito said:
I stayed with FreakChylde, KimK, Aeturnia, and pollution on Thursday and Friday night. That was a _NIGHTMARE_ of epic proportions. ;)

J-Dubya 777 said:
Oh yikes! Always at least eat something! LOL'ing at Bryant telling you how messed up you were. :lol:
I'm sorry I missed the spectacle that year, I didn't see anybody that messed up.....Then again, I DO remember partying hard that night, and may have thought it was normal! :)

J-Dubya
You wanna see the photos? :loco: They're hilarious. Bryant's a fine one to talk He wasn't exactly the poster child for sobriety that night. Neither was I. Tripped UP the stairs carrying his wheelchair on our way to the Gold Badge room. Ripped open my knee but didn't notice it until one of the guys from CIIC said, "Uh, do you realize you're bleeding? Like, REALLY bleeding?" Glad he pointed it out, that could have been a UDI for sure!:zombie: BTW, that was my first night meeting Cindy, and I thought she was really sweet, drunk and all. No worries, hon, it's all good. ;)

Wow Cindy, I have to agree...if Bryant (taking 30 minutes to put one shoe on) said you were drunk then you really hit the drunk scale. And Ambr, you fell up the stairs, that is just funny....If horror stories include drunkness then boy, i may have one or two.... i "heard" that at PP4 from the Q that i was approached by a band member in which I drunkliy told "I am a Lesbian" and pushed him out of my way as I spoke each step number outloud so not to fall down..... (FYI, I am not a lesbian at all :)
and last year i heard i hit some guy for hitting on my friend and spanked two of my other friends.... i was so embarrassed!!!! i seem to always pull one drunk during the 4 days.

rottingflesh said:
and last year i heard i hit some guy for hitting on my friend

Don't worry about it!! My nosebleed stopped after a couple minutes. ;)

just kidding... whoever it was, it wasn't me. LOL

Pellaz said:
Good grief, what is this, a Robert Jordan novel?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No. Not yet. Still need about 800 more pages of nothing going on. On the right track though!

AMBR said:
You wanna see the photos? :loco: They're hilarious. Bryant's a fine one to talk He wasn't exactly the poster child for sobriety that night. Neither was I. Tripped UP the stairs carrying his wheelchair on our way to the Gold Badge room. Ripped open my knee but didn't notice it until one of the guys from CIIC said, "Uh, do you realize you're bleeding? Like, REALLY bleeding?" Glad he pointed it out, that could have been a UDI for sure!:zombie: BTW, that was my first night meeting Cindy, and I thought she was really sweet, drunk and all. No worries, hon, it's all good. ;)

Sure,if you have them handy, that would be funny to see! :)

J-Dubya

DarkTide said:
The worst thing I've had happen is that someone at the Best Western Granada Suites let someone sleep off a drunk in my hotel room while I was enjoying the bands at the Earthlink Live. Unfortunately they didn't make sure that the dude was out of my room before I returned.

OMG, that's horrible. Last year's Granada story for me and my roomie (Deb) was a good one. I had gone back to the room in the mid-afternoon to take a quick nap before heading back to Earthlink. Well I went back to the room, shut the door and out of habit flipped the deadbolt lock. I crashed upstairs in the bedroom, fell into a nice deep sleep (complete with snoring and drooling - ha ha). Meanwhile, Debbie tries to get into the room and can't. So she goes to the front desk, they get a maintenance dude to come up, they try over and over again to get the deadbolt open (which they couldn't do). They tried repeated attempts to ring the phone (which I slept through), so then they continued on with the trying to undo the deadbolt (still no luck). Eventually I did wake up long enough to answer the phone where they told me to come down and open the door. I open the door half awake. Deb tells me "We've been trying for about 45 minutes to get in here." then the front desk person pipes up with "Yeah and she's been taking it out on us" - which was definitely the wrong thing to say!

To top it off, the electronic part of the door was all jumbled up from having the maintenance dude try jamming electronic key 30-40 times quickly.

It was really awkward, and the most shocking part was the fact that the hotel couldn't get into a room. I mean, it was surely stupid on my part, but what if there had been a legitimate emergency where a guest was suffering chest pains and rang for help? They had no way of getting into the room. That is scary!