ProgPower IV a pilgrimage.....again

pollution said:
Currently looking pretty good that I'll be coming to PP4 from Finland! :) So my pilgrimage will be around 10000 miles or so (around 5000 miles from here to Atlanta I believe).

Isn't it a bit strange for both of us to travel that far to finally meet eachother IRL?

Looking forward to it poll :)

Henk

Havermout said:
Isn't it a bit strange for both of us to travel that far to finally meet eachother IRL?

Looking forward to it poll :)

Henk

Oh yea, it indeed is a bit strange (but very cool) :) Can't wait until September, I just hope you won't make me listen to PoS there too (an inside joke heh)!

-Aki-
IRC: 'pollution' at the official Symphony X Chat at irc.starchat.net (#teof) and http://www.symphonyx.com/irc.htm

I'm only coming from Chicago, but I'm riding my bike to Atlanta, so I think that might count as a "pilgrimage". At the least, I'm sure I'll have the longest (timewise) journey of anyone....it'll probably take at least 10 days or so to get there.

Neil

Drove from NJ for PPII and PPIII. The drive for PPII was fun; windows down, stereo cranked, cigar in mouth. I hit some (cough, cough) gentlemen's establishments along the highway to break up the drive. A lot of fun. Last year, I had my windshield wipers on from the time I pulled out of my driveway until the time I time I arrove in Atlanta. The way home was the same thing. This year, I'll be arriving by way of the friendly skies.

GZ