Progpower: a pilgrimage for international visitors

Keepwalking

metal head
Sep 11, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Visit site
Hi, I'm from El Salvador, Central America and I'm making the trip to Atlanta in november with some friends. Just want to know if there are any other visitors from outside the US? Are you ready for ProgPower?:)

Just so folks know, I am aware of sales to the following places:

42 States
Honduras
Mexico
Brazil
Canada
England
Germany
Sweden
France
Japan
Taiwan
The Netherlands
Domincan Republic

It's not exactly the stiring pot that Wacken is, but it's a nice start.

Glenn H.

I know for a fact that someone from Thailand is flying over...

Kudos to Glenn for doing his bit for world peace. ProgPower could be more productive than the last United Nations meeting. :D

yes yes me and my friends are coming from Japan
i just bought air tix, seems like i'll be arriving to Atlanta around 3:40 pm on 14, after approx. 15 hours flights (we have to transit at Detroit). and i know a girl from Taiwan is coming also, and we'll get on the same plane from Detroit. i'll wear the PP shirt so that we can recognize each other on the plane! this trip is short, but will be one of the most memorable trips for me!

hehe Angrafan, all their CDs have been introduced here. but this 4th album is just great! :) i really like it, they took the long interval before making this CD but it's really great that they came back.
you have many great bands from your contry! i want to visit there someday! :)

I'm only coming from Charlotte, NC. I'm American, wishing I were living in a good town in Germany. Then I could go to so many shows a year my ears would bleed. Progpower in Atlanta is the best thing around here and about the only thing. Kudo's Glenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 97reb
I'm only coming from Charlotte, NC. I'm American, wishing I were living in a good town in Germany. Then I could go to so many shows a year my ears would bleed. Progpower in Atlanta is the best thing around here and about the only thing. Kudo's Glenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not only Germany rules! Holland is great as well, last Saturday Star One, This weekend PP europe, Pain of Salvation in 8 days, Sentenced/Lacuna Coil in 30 days and then PP usa! I have to travel for the last one, but still :D

See ya all in 6 weeks

Henk