ProgPower request...

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Hey Glenn... since everyone thinks you're capable of performing miracles, I'd like to request ProgPower 17 be "Original Singer ProgPower":

Friday Line Up:
Iced Earth*
Angra
Falconer
Pyramaze
Scar Symmetry

Saturday Line Up:
Nevermore**
Kamelot
Tad Morose
Ark
Into Eternity

*Barlow.

**I realize Nevermore has only ever had one singer, but they should headline every ProgPower and should not be excluded based on the fact that they've never changed singers. :loco:

Hehe read last month that Dane says Nevermore isn't dead yet....Okay, well hopefully they do return before he can't sing anymore and Looomis is getting paid to play elsewhere.....

Ark ehh its a shame, not sure what would be going on with Tore, I see no news coming from him and 2/5ths have passed away...Sad

Bear

Hey, Zod!

You might want to re-name it "Most Popular Singer ProgPower," as I imagine that you're requesting a Kamelot set with Khan and a Tad Morose set with Urban. Of course, you may really be jonesing to see Mark Vanderbilt and Kristian Andren sing the classics, so what do I know?:loco:

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

You might want to re-name it "Most Popular Singer ProgPower," as I imagine that you're requesting a Kamelot set with Khan and a Tad Morose set with Urban.
Very true. However, as this is my dream line-up, I feel logic shouldn't apply and Glenn can simply read my mind and ensure the correct singers are lined up. :lol:

You're assuming he was being sarcastic. I'm assuming he threw on his sexiest Hawaiian shirt, fastened his Volunteers baseball cap, cranked up "Cheeseburger in Paradise" and jumped on a conference call with Warrel, Khan and Jorn.

Khan.. If only. What happened to him? Did he get tired of touring?

Khan.. If only. What happened to him? Did he get tired of touring?

You really have been out of the loop it would appear.

i5u23b.jpg

You're assuming he was being sarcastic. I'm assuming he threw on his sexiest Hawaiian shirt, fastened his Volunteers baseball cap, cranked up "Cheeseburger in Paradise" and jumped on a conference call with Warrel, Khan and Jorn.

Isn't that a normal day at the office for Glenn? :cool: