ProgPower USA Meme Contest - win a festival ticket! (12/8- Winning meme posted)

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
ProgPower USA Memes - it's your turn!

Email us your best ProgPower USA related meme: memes@progpowerusa.com

We'll publish entries all at once within a single facebook photo album, and the meme with the most likes will win! (the actual uploaded photo within our album only; likes on shares will not be counted in the vote total)

Grand prize: 1 regular two-day ticket to the festival Sept. 12 & 13, 2014
Top 2 - 5 winners: 1 official ProgPower USA 2014 t-shirt in the size of their choice

Anyone and everyone can participate.
Submit entries by Saturday, November 30th at midnight EST
Do not publish your meme entry online prior to us uploading it to our facebook photo album or your entry will be automatically disqualified.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entry we consider goes "too far".
Limit of 10 entries per person - please include your name in your email.

Good Luck!

~Jen

REMINDER - submission deadline is tomorrow, Nov. 30.

Good Luck!

~Jen

All submissions have been uploaded to this photo album

The meme with the most likes will win! (the actual uploaded photo within our album only; likes on shares will not be counted in the vote total) Cut-off is 8pm ET on Sunday, Dec. 8.

Grand prize: 1 regular two-day ticket to the festival Sept. 12 & 13, 2014
Top 2 - 5 winners: 1 official ProgPower USA 2014 t-shirt in the size of their choice

~Jen

There's no way mine will win, but I'm hoping to hang in the top 5, just for the sake of the thing. :)

I feel like mine are all too deep "inside" jokes, so I'm not going to get enough people that get them to get enough votes. It was great to put out all the funny things I had thought of though...hopefully some people will get a chuckle.

Since I'm late to the party...

43536021.jpg

Loved all the memes. I "liked" around 6-7. It wasn't really funny, but I liked the one that says "a lot of characters" and showed all the bands. That would have been a great poster, to be honest.

We would like to congratulate Rory Corcoran for winning our ProgPower USA XV meme contest for his "Characters" meme. Rory receives a free ticket to the sold-out show.

1422551_10152047557782943_1657186509_n.jpg

The following runner-ups will receive a free official festival t-shirt:

2. "Nobody got time"- Robert Ramierez
3. "Brace Yourself"- Brigid Fitzgerald
4. "Pokemon"- Jonathan Pasquier
5. "Mercy Falls"- Brigid Fitzgerald

We will email all the winners this week with details on how to collect your prize.

Thank you to all participants - it was a lot of fun!!
~Jen

Yup.. this is my new wallpaper, alternating with the Mercy Falls picture with the 5 guys in the hospital room.