ProgPower USA VIII: Special Wednesday Night "Mystery" Show

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I am *stoked* to announce a special "Mystery" show on Wed night in Vinyl's (aka the Vendor's Room) with karaoke to follow afterwards. Doors will be at 6pm with showtime starting at 8pm.

Tickets will go on sale June 23rd at 10:00am EST. Only 200 tickets will be available. A link will be posted on this website prior to that so please keeping checking back. Cost is $15.

This is an 18+ show. Anyone caught drinking underage will be prosecuted to the max and banned from the festival for the rest of the weekend with no money back.

I will announce what the show actually is on June 29th. This will give those who were already planning on coming on Wednesday a chance to purchase tickets without having to worry about those that will only be coming once the announcement is made.

I will repeat once again that tickets will be limited to 200 regardless of the demand, whining, bitching, complaining, cursing, etc.

cheers,

Glenn

I am glad that I was going to Karaoke anyway and I wont have to reschedule my plane ticket. WOOT! I cant imagine what this will be though.

If I don't go and it's something incredible i'm probably going have to end it all. BTW is this going to be 21+?