Mystery Show Revealed (SOLD-OUT)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com

I'm very proud to announce that for the first time ever in his illustrious career, Jon Oliva will take the stage and perform an intimate one man acoustic show. In addition to performing his biggest hits and favorite songs, the Mountain King will be telling the history behind each song along with sharing stories from the road. If you have seen any of the VH1 Storytellers episodes, you know just how special and unique this show is going to be.

As I said previously, I'm only selling 200 tickets regardless of the demand. As of 1:45pm, there were only 40 tickets left. Also, a word of warning in regards to standing in line prior to the door opening at 6pm. I will tell you now that the first row of tables directly in front of the stage will be reserved for me and my crew.

cheers,

Glenn

Nice! A number of people guessed JoP though I would say this is certainly much more exclusive than the band playing.

Wow, looks like I -just- did sneak in with my purchase of two at about 5 'til....

Awesome news, Glenn! I was privileged to get a preview of Jon's raconteuring abilities a few years ago at PP, when he regaled a small group of us with tales from his, err, illustrious high-school career. This will be well-worth it. :kickass:

I think it it is sold out... i just tried to buy 2 and it said none were available... :( AND I AM A HUGE SAVATAGE FAN?! Dammit. I WANT TO BUY 2, ANYONE, NAME YOUR PRICE!

I have a feeling a bunch of tickets will end up on ebay soon enough, though considering it'll likely be scalpers, I can see the prices being way too high.