Andre Matos

Saturday
Circus Maximus
Orphaned Land
Pagan's Mind
Brainstorm
Fates Warning

Steve in Philly

WTF???? All these people who have been begging for Falconer and they are not on the list? Was there any effort made to get them? Glenn, what is up???? Also, to be the 10th Anniversary show, not a lot of star power in my opinion.

WTF???? All these people who have been begging for Falconer and they are not on the list? Was there any effort made to get them? Glenn, what is up???? Also, to be the 10th Anniversary show, not a lot of star power in my opinion.

I agree....Andre Matos is great...but I expected lots more for the big 10th anniversary show.

I'm amazed at Royal Hunt actually being booked since Glenn wasn't so keen on them after that European tour ordeal a few years ago.

Orphaned Land though!!!!! I wore my OL shirt today hoping they'd get announced. DSO is a huge bonus to that. Though I really hope something big is closing Saturday night simply because while I love those two bands, I really need a big announcement to make this trip since I need to start saving up for a trip to Johannesburg for the World Cup in 2010.

Friday night does nothing for me although I'd like to see Sabaton.

Saturday is pure Heaven minus Orphaned Land. Circus Maximus, Pagans Mind, and Brainstorm all the same night? Holy fuckin' shit! Talk about BADASS! I'll be up front all damn night!

Fates is the final headliner, got that confirmed by someone who is on crew. Said that there are only 5 bands on Saturday because they all have longer than usual sets.

:kickass::kickass: Great news! I was worried at Pagan's Mind being at a 3 slot, but if all the bands will have longer than usual sets...Hell yes!

I'm already looking forward to next year, and this year isn't even over yet...

I'm not entirely sure what's going on; Sarah says Glenn said there was one more coming. We shall see, I guess.

This is the weakest line up yet. Every year seems to get less appealing to me. There is no way I would make the trip for this show. But we all know it will still sell out.

WOW.....What a cool video. I almost lost it when it said" Ten years in the making" and the background music was that of Fates Warning. I was thinking "no freaking way"!

Fates Warning is a no brainer for me........I will be there.

Add The below to the mix and how the hell could I not be there.

Royal Hunt
Andre Matos
Circus Maximus
Pagan's Mind
Brainstorm
Sabaton

Thanks Glen for Fates Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!