ProgPower USA X Picture Thread

Question for the forum - Esa had a great idea. What if we provided a bunch of disposables for Meet and Greets and general lobby use? Could we keep them in the building for processing and posting in the festival galleries?

-A

That would be cool. kinda like a wedding. However, I think if you were to do it, some would wander away. 99% of the PP people are cool, but there's always a bad element.

Well, I'd just hate for this thread to be "lacking" :lol: so here's a fun candid of Dawn, me, Su and Tracie Sat. night at the T-shirt table. If you didn't come see us, shame on you!! :)

ppusa.jpg

Hottest T-shirt table ever!!!!! :)

Fantastic shots of Royal Hunt, Esa! I especially like the B&W one of Maria McTurk and Michelle Raitzin. GREAT WORK!!

~ Jen

alright. I KNOW I said I wasn't going to post anymore until I was back from Buffalo, but this one is especially for Bryan316, because I know how much he nuts over Par's bass. :)

Click for Large on Black. :)

And look totally awesome for it!!! :headbang:

Wait... you all look totally awesome anyway. Oh, well, up the irons!!

Thanks Shaye :) you looked totally awesome yourself! Maybe next year we do Maiden shirt on Saturday and you can sport yours ;)

All of these pictures came out so great! I only have half of mine done, and I just want to post them all at the same time lol. I would have worn my corset this year too but I gained 20 lbs and couldn't fit into it HAH

:(

This year was so fun, I can't wait for next year! STORMWARRIOR OMG >_<
I'll have my pictures up by the weekend hopefully.

All of these pictures came out so great! I only have half of mine done, and I just want to post them all at the same time lol. I would have worn my corset this year too but I gained 20 lbs and couldn't fit into it HAH

:(

This year was so fun, I can't wait for next year! STORMWARRIOR OMG >_<
I'll have my pictures up by the weekend hopefully.

I've gained about that much myself, so was worried about wearing one, but I bit the bullet and did it!~ :)