ProgPower USA XVI: SOLD OUT

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Thanks everyone!!

mes4cL.jpg

AMAZING!!! I love our little metal community. Ever since the video announcement, I have almost exclusively been listening to the bands performing next year; Hibria, Anubis Gate, Voyager, Falconer, Helker, Persefone, Dynazty, Riverside, Angra and the incomparable ANATHEMA! Love the diversity...something for everyone, or in my case, EVERYTHING! :kickass:

No surprise. This is easily one of the best lineups this fest has ever had, and I can't wait - I want to see literally all fifteen acts. Congrats!

Thanks for the update, just emailed people warning to get their ticket ASAP.....

GREAT News Glenn and Jen. We will keep spreading the news of the Fest.

That's awesome! I successfully recruited an eBuddy from Mexico City for this year and he bought his ticket within hours of mine Saturday morning. So I'm bringing a new attendee AND I get to meet an internet friend irl. 2015 is going to melt so much face!

That's awesome! I successfully recruited an eBuddy from Mexico City for this year and he bought his ticket within hours of mine Saturday morning. So I'm bringing a new attendee AND I get to meet an internet friend irl. 2015 is going to melt so much face!

Stranger-Danger-Monkey.jpg