ProgPower USA XVI: SOLD OUT

OrionSon - people will be selling later when the real world intrudes and they have to change their plans.

And it seems Jen has done a real nice job with the social media component of the promotion.

Thank you. :oops:

It was crucial to ride the post-fest high, so to speak across all platforms, as that's when our traffic is at its annual peak and the worlds' eyes are upon us. So we sought out to seek it, grab it by its horns, and capitalize on it.

Wayne Joyner's roster video being on Vimeo, our staff photographers' photos, and David Pando's images were definitely a win-win - the stats were awe inspiring!

Honestly, its all easier said than done - I was utterly exhausted immediately after the festival and needed to decompress badly (note: I'm not complaining!). No rest for the wicked! We believe its definitely in our favor to have tickets go on sale approx. 2-3 weeks after the festival ends when its still on everyone's minds and "in their face".

We think our facebook ad campaign targeting fans of 2015 bands certainly helped, too.

~Jen

Thank you. :oops:

It was crucial to ride the post-fest high, so to speak across all platforms, as that's when our traffic is at its annual peak and the worlds' eyes are upon us. So we sought out to seek it, grab it by its horns, and capitalize on it.

Wayne Joyner's roster video being on Vimeo, our staff photographers' photos, and David Pando's images were definitely a win-win - the stats were awe inspiring!

Honestly, its all easier said than done - I was utterly exhausted immediately after the festival and needed to decompress badly (note: I'm not complaining!). No rest for the wicked! We believe its definitely in our favor to have tickets go on sale approx. 2-3 weeks after the festival ends when its still on everyone's minds and "in their face".

We think our facebook ad campaign targeting fans of 2015 bands certainly helped, too.

~Jen

Hi Jen out of curiosity why didn't you put the roster video on youtube as well this year? I personally am partial to youtube and I'm sure others are as well!