Queensryche Tour

Tonights show in SF was awesome. Geoff sounded superb!!!!Now I get Mindcrime II, it took that live show to make me understand it.....Mike and Michael really are gettting bad ass at harmonizing together too!!!Killer show...

The encore where Walk in the Shadows & Take Hold of the Flame...

Andy Laudano said:
The Dallas show was awesome but unfortunately no "Take Hold of the Flame." We got "The Whisper" and "Jet City Woman." It's just WRONG to see QR and not have them end with (or at least play) "Take Hold." For me that song IS QR!

No worries Andy, you know we'll take care of you Sat night!!! :)

Shane

Beholder said:
No worries Andy, you know we'll take care of you Sat night!!! :)

Shane

I'll be there and so should any QR fan in the Dallas/Ft Worth area! If you want to hear all your favorite QR songs, played and sang the way they were originaly intended, dont miss this show! Close your eyes for a moment and you'll swear you've travelled back in time see Empire era QR playing a dream set of your favorites. It's uncanny how perfect these guys sound!

Andy Laudano said:
I'll be there and so should any QR fan in the Dallas/Ft Worth area! If you want to hear all your favorite QR songs, played and sang the way they were originaly intended, dont miss this show! Close your eyes for a moment and you'll swear you've travelled back in time see Empire era QR playing a dream set of your favorites. It's uncanny how perfect these guys sound!

I am so ready for this show!! I need to make up for missing the tour in Dallas, and I'm certain Mindcrime will do the trick! See you cats Saturday!! ...assuming I don't get lost on the way! :ill: