Question for Glenn

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Glenn-

I'm sure you've fielded this question in roughly 10,000 variations, but curiosity has gotten the better of me. So here goes...

Has Nevermore ever been considered for one of the three ProgPower shows? And if not, might they be considered going forward? To my ears, no one is even in the same league as they are, be it live or on disc. I had the chance to catch them live on four different occasions last year, and they were simply amazing.

Just my $0.02.

By the way, if you feel uncomfortable commenting on specific artists in a public forum, I respect that and would certainly understand. Thanks.

GZ

Nevermore were the original headline at ProgPower USA I instead of Symphony X. Their management confirmed the gig and even accepted my advance payment. They then decide to pull out due a European tour that was booked after they signed with me.

It was a big fucking headache and it has lead to me not having any further dealings with a certain booking agency/management.

I have no bad feelings towards anyone in the Nevermore as they were clueless about everything.

Glenn H.

Thanks for the info. I figured there was probably a story behind their absence from this festival, as they seem like such a natural fit. I don't blame you for not dealing with that booking agency again.

If I may ask one more question, along the same lines, would you not consider having Vanden Plas at a future ProgPower due to the way they backed out of PP 2.0?

Although I like them as a band, I lost a lot of respect for them over that whole deal. As chance would have it, my wife actually flew from Germany (she was there for business) to Atalnta on the Wednesday before the show, on the same plane that Vanden Plas very well may have traveled on, had they attended. The fact that they didn't have the guts to get on the same plane as my wife (with the exception of Gunther) really pissed me off.

Once again, if you would prefer not to discuss this issue in a public forum, I completely understand. Thanks.

GZ