Question For Glenn

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Funny that I don't think this question has ever been posed to you but others I would believe would find it interesting as it pertains directly to ProgPower. Being that you are a nurse, have you ever had the need to use your skills at ProgPower? Skills I mean medical training or at another show? Just curious.

Nah man - it was scary at first.. then afterwards it was sort amusing in a twisted way, just becasue of how it happened (watch the PP DVD if you don't know what I am talking about )
He was also there last year, teching for one of the bands. I kind of recognized him, and asked him about it.. I guess his response will be in the "next" round of reporting from backstage - whether book, video, or "notes from the other side"...
Nice enough guy ...

Wayniac said:
Nah man - it was scary at first.. then afterwards it was sort amusing in a twisted way, just becasue of how it happened (watch the PP DVD if you don't know what I am talking about )
He was also there last year, teching for one of the bands. I kind of recognized him, and asked him about it.. I guess his response will be in the "next" round of reporting from backstage - whether book, video, or "notes from the other side"...
Nice enough guy ...

That dude is ALL business. Total pro though, even if a little crazy in the fun kinda way :)

Yep - he takes getting the stage ready for the band quite seriuosly ... needs to switch to decafe though, ;) as I keep expecting him to keel over (not from contact with electricity)

Thankfully, I have not had to do anything in a serious medical capacity.

I have had to perform a rectal probe by inserting my foot in the occasional band's ass, but hey..those are the perks of the job.