Revamp of the Earthlink Live Site

Aug 31, 2004
I was just checking it, and they've revamped it. This is the first time I'm getting to see pictures of the inside of the venue, and I've got to say.....it looks AWESOME. A very sleek looking place. Can't wait to be there. ^_^

http://www.earthlinklive.com/

Well...after going to Atlanta concerts just at The Masquerade, it will be a step up.

Wait.......more like an escalator up. :p

Hmmm, interestingly, the Atlanta Music Guide Awards are being held upstairs in The Loft on the Saturday of ProgPower.

"And the award for Astonishing Ignorance of Anything New that Involves An Electric Guitar goes to........every idiot in this town who calls him/herself a music critic!"

You know, I went on a date with a so-called Atlanta music critic once last year... talk about fitting the stereotype--the epitome of arrogance and condescension. He didn't make it to Date #2. :p

Shaye

Please tell me it was Mitchell Foy* and you removed his bowels with a fork. :tickled:

As usual, ProgPower -- a truly amazing event with a worldwide audience -- will come and go next weekend, and there won't be a mention of it anywhere in the local press. Imbeciles, the lot of 'em. :loco:

-=-=-=-=-=-=
* longtime Dream Theater fans know allllllll about this idiot....

I've been wondering about that for a while. Would they want to give mention to a festival that sells out every year and has no plans of moving to a bigger venue? Not that it shouldn't get lots and lots of press....but it just seems like kind of a vicious cycle.

Harvester said:
The New York Post will be running an article on progressive metal next week as I was interviewed today in regards to the festival.

Glenn H.

did you plug any bands for a notable performance or sound?