REVIEW SECTION

lpajax

Jun 13, 2005
I really like to read review made by customer and I found it boring to dig the new section release everyday just to see if someone write a review.

You just need to copy/paste the review you wrote in this thread so we won't miss one.:)
You could write some comments too.

Everwood - The Raven's Nest

It impossible to be dissapointed... strong melody with metal prog riff and some lighter riff. This album have also a strong symphonic sound who made it pretty accesible to all kind of prog lover. The singer remind me the one in Poverty's no crime with the same kind of accent who I like it a lot. For sure, in my top 10 for 2007 Louis-Philippe C.

Mindflow - Just The Two Of Us

Second best album of 2005 right after "Circus Maximus: the 1st chapter". Near 80 min of perfect PROG metal. The musicians skills kick ass, the drummer kick ass double time, the melody kick ass too. The singer is not skillfull like Daniel Gildenlow from Pain of Salvation, but sound like him. The album sound like a mix of Dream theater (Images and words -and- SFAM), Circus Maximus (the 1st chapter) and Pain of Salvation (the perfect element part 1) How it couldn't be a kick ass release??? Louis-Philippe C.

Asrai - As Voices Speak

Well, I put one pyramid because I can't put zero, but trust me, it deserve a big zero. In fact it just impossible to do worst then that even if it is your goal. If you are pretty curious about what could be the worst thing ever, buy it, 6$ is not a lot, but I'm sure you will not be able to listen to it from start to finish without pressing tho auto-destruction button. Louis-Philippe C.

Donahue, Tim - Madmen & Sinners featuring James LaBrie

Not really prog but full of metal riff, also full of ballads and plenty of awesome melody who thick in my head. A really great discovery for me. Louis-Philippe Chabot