Roommates!

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
I have a reservation at the Fairfield, but my boyfriend and I need another roommate. The two other people we were going to share the room with are not able to attend the festival so we're looking for some people who like to stay with us. We would like to have at least one other person to share the cost of our room with. If you need a place to stay, please let me know!

Fairfield Inn
Check-in: September 16, 2004
spacer.gif
Checkout: September 19, 2004

Room Rate 79.00 per night.
Non-smoking room.
Room Type: QUEEN ROOM * 2 QUEEN BEDS *

tammyzepp@yahoo.com
616-581-1311

Tammy Z

Kai-Guy said:
I still have a friend that might need a room/roomates. What day are you coming in? What is the rate on the room?

Dave
Hey, thanks for responding!

Check-in: September 16, 2004
spacer.gif
Checkout: September 19, 2004

Room Rate 79.00 per night.

If we have 3 people and we stay for 3 nights, it will only be $79 a person for the whole thing (with some taxes too of course)... We'd love to have another person, but we need to know soon! Please let me know as soon as you possibly can.

tammyzepp@yahoo.com
616-581-1311

~Tammy Z~

I hope you don't mind my using your thread, but I also have a reservation at the Fairfield for the same nights. So if anyone else needs a place I'll have space as well. I have the same type of room with 2 Queen Beds. Just email me as my phone is usually busy.

Steve Pryor
stevepryor_1@msn.com

Kai-Guy said:
Hi Tammy,

I left you a message at the phone number you have listed here--plus I sent you an e-mail. We'll talk soon. Dave
Awesome Kai-Guy! Thanks for helping out! We'd love to have your friend to stay with us! I'll call you later tonight so that we can work out the details!

If anyone else is in need of a place to stay, let me know. There are only two beds, both spoken for, so if we get a 4th person we'll have to get a rollaway... which would mean the price would increase a bit per person. Not by much though, maybe only $10-$15. Still works for me! Let me know, I'll ask the other people in the room if they'll mind a 4th, and we'll go from there!

Tammy Z
616-581-1311
tammyzepp@yahoo.com