ROOMMATE thread

llorenth

Aug 12, 2002
Dallas, TX
With less than two weeks to go, seems like a good time to get one of these going. Mods feel free to merge or sticky or whathaveyou.

I've got a room with two queen beds reserved for Friday and Saturday night at the sad little America's Best Value Inn (used to be Super 8). It's the cheapest crash pad within easy walking distance of the venue (that I know of), and it's alright for that, mostly. Looking for someone to split the cost: $205 is the total room bill for both nights, so you'd pay $100. PM me if interested.

I'm a 37 year old white male, and a long-time veteran of the fest. I'm going for the music and to see all my old friends, not to party till I pass out or puke. I'm a non-smoker, and I only drink in moderation.

I'd also happily ditch this reservation if somebody has a better spot (within walking distance to the venue) to share for no more than $200ish for Friday and Saturday. :D

EDIT September 9: I've ditched the ABV Inn for a very generous offer from a long-time member of the community. Hello Regency! Best roommate luck to everyone. See ya'll at the show Friday and Saturday!

I have a room lined up set to have at least 2, possibly 4 other people and now I'm down to just me. I can still cancel the reservation if no one is interested on getting into that room. Is anyone potentially looking for a single roommate? I'd need a bed. I'm relatively quiet, don't smoke and am coming in Wednesday and leaving sunday morning. Let me know if you're interested

CoreEpic, I am interested in being a roommate. What hotel and how much for wed-sun morning.