Fairfield Inn

Apr 3, 2004
Nashville, TN
Hello Gang,

I just booked a room at the Fairfield Inn and am not exatly sure where it is located. I typically stay at the Granada or Hampton. Is this hotel within walking distance of the venue? Would love to meet more people and wonder who else is staying at the Fairfield Inn.

Thank you,

Brand

BRAND SPRAGINS said:
Hello Gang,

I just booked a room at the Fairfield Inn and am not exatly sure where it is located. I typically stay at the Granada or Hampton. Is this hotel within walking distance of the venue? Would love to meet more people and wonder who else is staying at the Fairfield Inn.

Thank you,

Brand

The "Close" Fairfield closed LAST YEAR. :OMG: Did you got back two years to PPV when the Fairfield was open?

Shit if you are at the Fairfield then I'll change my reservations and room there too. That place ruled!

Looks like you got hosed.

What is the address you have for your hotel?

-Metal

booB said:
it's gotta be some other fairfield, in some other part of town.

I think there were, like, 7 Fairfield's in Atlanta a few years ago. I'm sure it's one of the others. ;)

Actually, when I type in "Atlanta," I get 9.

Brand, tell us which one you're at, but I don't think any are walking distance from Center Stage!

Sarah

The address is 10075 Piedmont Ave. Is this one that is Far Away? They told me on the phone it was about 4 blocks from the Marriott on Spring Street.

Thank you so much for your help on this one gang. Let me know and if i change I will stay at the Marriott on Spring Street.

Thank you

On their website there is no listing for one at 10075 Piedmont Ave. They have one at 3093 Piedmont road, and one at 175 Piedmont Ave. and from the map they are both kinda far away, not within walking distance. I would, if i were you call them back and check this out.

BRAND SPRAGINS said:
The address is 10075 Piedmont Ave. Is this one that is Far Away? They told me on the phone it was about 4 blocks from the Marriott on Spring Street.

Thank you so much for your help on this one gang. Let me know and if i change I will stay at the Marriott on Spring Street.

Thank you

Piedmont is way too far to walk for sure.... I'd change to the Marriott on Spring, unless you don't mind cabbing it. We live near Piedmont and we take a cab every year.

YEah that's the downtown Fairfield. A cab driver took me there accidentally one year instead of the Midtown Fairfield. (Which no longer exists) Too bad cause that place rocked! literally haha!