public transportation question

Leopard said:
How safe is that if you're a woman and traveling alone late at night?
I have that same concern. I'll either get a ride with a friend or I'm going to make sure my flight gets me in well before dark.

I'm bold enough to hop on a plane and take off for lands unknown, but there is no way I'm taking the train, by myself, at night. :ill:

From the MARTA to the venue to the hotels is no big deal - it's a very touristy area, and even if you're not with anyone, there are so many people coming and going that there's invariably a crowd of people to follow if you're uncomfortable by yourself.

It doesn't bother me, though; I live in Baltimore, which isn't a whole lot different from Atlanta. I'll waltz from the Fairfield to the Grenada at 2am with two large bottles of liquor in my arms and not think twice about it. :)

Leopard said:
How safe is that if you're a woman and traveling alone late at night?
My first time down at the Atlanta venue I had the same fears as you. Jaime is right, the area where the venue is at everything is really close by to each other. If you want you can send me a message of where you are staying and I can help you navigate from there. You can send me a message here or to babs4_b@yahoo.com

There are lots of decent people at Progpower that will help you find your way!

Jaime: You better come visit us at the Granada girl!!!! And we'll skip over your way (ha ha - skip) and harrass you too!