Saurom

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Wow....that is the best way to describe this band that no one seems to talk about or even for that matter really heard of. I came across them this weekend while looking for some Brazilian power metal on Ebay. I listened to a few tracks on thier MySpace and instantly ordered 2 of thier disc.

Basically it is like if Blind Guardian made a baby with Mago De Oz. The singer is a spanish version of Hansi. Great catchy upbeat power metal. Heavy while at the same time having some fantasy and folk elements in it. Never to over the top like Rhapsody. Kind of also reminds me of Wuthering Heights too.

I picked up "Legado De Juglares", which is a great 2 CD set. One disc is all re-recorded bonus tracks from older songs while the other CD is all new stuff.
Then thier newest "Once Romances". This is one of those bands that I pretty much know that I will never get to see live.

definetly worth checking out if you are looking for a new band to get into.

yeah....they are oneof those bands that will fall through the cracks. The singing is in spanish but it is catchy as hell andalmost to the point where you forget because everything is so good. I listened to the newest disc last night and was blown away.

Sweet...I'll be sure to check them out.
Jose has been getting me into a lot of Spanish and Mexican bands.
Thanks for the head's up!

Yeah...I have really gotten into a bunch of spanish bands as of late myself. A great brazilian band to also look into is Eyes Of Shiva....very heavy and a bit thrashy power metal with great vocals too.

I am on a HUGE Brazilian kick.