Scott Ian Interview with Arizona Republic

Scott would be a great politician, and I talk to them just about every day.
Why wouldn't he say "we had this record finished but then we have to rewrite the parts which had been cowritten by someone else so that we didn't have to include his name in credits and didn't have to pay him any royalties"?

Scott would be a great politician, and I talk to them just about every day.
Why wouldn't he say "we had this record finished but then we have to rewrite the parts which had been cowritten by someone else so that we didn't have to include his name in credits and didn't have to pay him any royalties"?

Actually he pretty much said that before in another interview but who cares. Give all this shit a rest already folks. :tickled:

every time an anthrax record comes out (which isnt very often) scott says its his favourite

Interviewer: would you say this is your best album yet?

Musician: nah man, this one pretty much sucks and pales in comparison to the previous album. I hate it, but don't let this get in the way of you buying it - you might actually hate it less than I do...

If you remember The Dinosaurs...there was this band called Lizzard Skynyrd, whose first record was called Don't Buy It, the second one was Better Tape It, and their tour was called Don't Show Up, We'll Be On TV Anyway :lol:

every time an anthrax record comes out (which isnt very often) scott says its his favourite

Do you have a Family? Every child becomes the favourite when it's born. Writing music is very personal, so it stands to reason that the most recent thing would be your favourite. It's not always the PR spin.

I remember reading an interview with the singer in Sugar Ray some years ago. Lousy band in my opinion, but never mind.

He was talking up their new album at the time. He did it by saying that there were only two fillers on the album. The rest of the songs were great.

Whatever happened to Sugar Ray? I trust their singer didn't go into marketing.

Yesterday I read an article on how The Strokes (shitty band if you ask me) slag their new album that it sucks and they only recorded it because their record company wanted it that way. Maybe this is a new way to actually catch some attention.