Second halve of 2011 lists (merged)

I've heard some snippets of the debut album of Epysode, which has an awesome collection of very good vocalists, check;

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked out several new singles that Black Tide released. Their 80s metal mentality is all but gone in favor of sounding like Pop Evil or Five Finger Death Punch.

Pity, despite sounding like days behind us, I found Light from Above much more original than what they sound like now.

Pity, despite sounding like days behind us, I found Light from Above much more original than what they sound like now.

Totally agree. Their material post LFA left me absolutely uninterested in their work.

Also goes for White Wizzard, the singer from Celador didn't improved the band a bit (the other way actually).

Well we always have FS, isn't it? :cool:

Assaulter - Boundless (Can't get enough of this one..)
Manilla Road - Playground of the Damned
And as mentioned... Hell - Human Remains

Haven't heard the latest from Meliah Rage yet, but looking forward to it.

Yeah definitely. Think I'll grab it on Amazon soon, haven't really seen it anywhere else.

I looked and it's out of stock there. After a clever search (gotta love Internet), I found it at CDBaby for USA consumers and their label Metal on Metal for Europe.

Oh, and I already ordered, the samples I listened to convinced me to still give the band a spin :D

Sweet deal man. :D
I'm from Europe though, and luckily Amazon.co.uk still has it in stock so I think I'll wait a little longer. (Got too much else on my to-buy list atm. :p )

1. Primordial - Redemption at the Puritan's Hand
2. Omnium Gatherum - New World Shadows
3. Vader - Welcome to the Morbid Reich
4. Anubis Gate - Anubis Gate
5. Wolverine - Communication Lost
6. Decapitated - Carnival is Forever
7. Xerath - II
8. Sylosis - Edge of the Earth
9. Within Temptation - The Unforgiving
10. Ulcerate - The Destroyers of All