Seven Kingdoms Joins the Engl Amplifier Family

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
Seven Kingdoms is proud to announce their new guitar-amp endorsement with ENGL Amplification!

We are totally stoked to finally be appart of a legendary company that hosts artists such as Blind Guardian and Accept. We look foward to an AWESOME sounding future with these guys behind us! Commented Michael Berger, "Engls Artist Relation director Michael Berger and Engl amps are exited to welcome Seven Kingdoms to the Engl family. Another fantastic addition to our amazing endorsee roster. Camden and Kevin are amazingly talented players. Our amps will surely help them to shine on that stage...every night!"

Seven Kingdoms will be heading to LA later in the year to visit the new Home of ENGL.

www.engl-amps.de

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Kevin-Byrd-01.jpg

Sorry dude, I couldn't resist!!!

Can I ask a business question?
What does "being endorsed" actually mean for the band?

Obviously, really big artists get specifically crafted products for them, free of charge.

I know the Australian power metal band LORD is endorsed by a couple companies, but what they get for "being endorsed" is a discount on gear.

Granted, the important thing, is having the backing and promotion of a major company which you approve of as an artist.

Just curious. Anyhow, congrats once again.

Sorry dude, I couldn't resist!!!

Can I ask a business question?
What does "being endorsed" actually mean for the band?

Obviously, really big artists get specifically crafted products for them, free of charge.

I know the Australian power metal band LORD is endorsed by a couple companies, but what they get for "being endorsed" is a discount on gear.

Granted, the important thing, is having the backing and promotion of a major company which you approve of as an artist.

Just curious. Anyhow, congrats once again.

Well we are recieving a heavy discount on product from them. No artists ever get stuff free these days unless you are in the vein of say Jeff Loomis, Alexi, or like Romeo status...

They also help us out by shipping what we would like to play to us on tour to use and return when we get done. This way we can play that $5000 head they have and not physically have to pay for it. we just have to return it when we are done with the tour...

Basically they let you play with the cool shit on tour for little to no money and if you want to buy some its cheaper :)

They also help us out by shipping what we would like to play to us on tour to use and return when we get done. This way we can play that $5000 head they have and not physically have to pay for it. we just have to return it when we are done with the tour...

NICE!! Good promotion for the company as well.

Yeah, obviously Sexi Alexi hasn't paid for an axe in years.

Maybe someday man!

Congrats dude!

You still gonna be playing your Savage 120, or are you going to try one of their other heads? I've tried the Invader and it sounds killer!

Congrats dude!

You still gonna be playing your Savage 120, or are you going to try one of their other heads? I've tried the Invader and it sounds killer!

totally keeping the savage. Actually just ordered the XXL cab and should be on its way.

I plan on renting a specail edition though when we go back out on the road ;)

I definitely want to try out the special edition, also the Powerball II. Since I already have the original Powerball I'm curious to see what's new about the second one.

Also, I look ridiculous in that picture.. :lol: