Seven Witches "Rebirth"!

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
What is everyone's opinion of Seven Witches? Any fans out there for Jack and crew???

Preorder now and here: http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=12473

Shipping in 21 days:

Seven%20Witches%20-%20Rebirth%20%28Front%20Cover%29.jpg

I liked the first one a lot, the 2nd one was not too bad, then the ones with James Rivera were also cool. Apart from that, no interest. But it seems they're back in the right path with the new album, as the new song is not bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always like Jack but most of the Seven Witches stuff is mired in mediocrity. The new singer is ok, nothing special. It is an upgrade from Wade Black or Alan Tecchio though.
Jack was best in Savatage...he was fun to watch

I've always like Jack but most of the Seven Witches stuff is mired in mediocrity. The new singer is ok, nothing special. It is an upgrade from Wade Black or Alan Tecchio though.
Jack was best in Savatage...he was fun to watch

I had forgot the album with Wade Black (Xiled To Infinity and One), which I enjoyed and where Black sang good, with "controlled" screaming...

Tecchio was definitely their worst singer...

Was a big fan of 7W about 10 years ago.....

They will never top Passage to the Other Side.
It's amazing the quality of talent which has passed through the band over the years.

They are a fun band to watch live indeed.
I have only seen them live twice when Rivera was in the band the first time.

This new track sounds ok, but the vocals are unremarkable.

from www.melodicrock.com :

Fans of American metal stalwarts Seven Witches can log on to Metal Insider right now to check out the exclusive worldwide audio premiere of the ominous track “Man In The Mirror (Enemy Within),” in advance of the release of their forthcoming album, Rebirth. Rebirth is Seven Witches' ninth studio album (their first for new label home FrostByte Media) and is due out on July 16 in North America. Rebirth has already received significant critical praise with Hard Rock Haven declaring the album to be “a powerful heavy metal record”, adding, “Frost's guitar work is sublime” and KNAC avowing that the album possesses a “classic metal sound that any true metalhead would enjoy.”

What they failed to report is that by the time the album comes out, over half the band will have been replaced, forcing the band to go into hibernation for another 3 years.