Showcase Next Year...

Bring Mindflow back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly it. They are a fantastic prog metal band, will have new music by then, and the best part, they already have their visas as far as I know. Seems like a no-brainer!! Bring Mindflow back!!!!!

Also, THE ELEMENT for Showcase!!!!!!

Um...TWISTED TOWER DIRE. The band have been good enough for Wacken's main stage twice now, once direct support to the headliner. Pretty sure they could win over ProgPower
And there is always Hammers of Misfortune nothing more "progressive" metal than those guys since Legend (US) in '78.

Um...TWISTED TOWER DIRE. The band have been good enough for Wacken's main stage twice now, once direct support to the headliner. Pretty sure they could win over ProgPower
And there is always Hammers of Misfortune nothing more "progressive" metal than those guys since Legend (US) in '78.

TTD in the U.S. has barely any fans compared to in Europe. The U.S. doesn't turn out for 'true metal' bands, unfortunately.

TTD never played the main stage. The first time they played it was the party stage (smaller of the two side stages), and the second time (when I played guitar for them) it was the bigger side stage.

That said, I'd love to see them play the showcase.

TTD in the U.S. has barely any fans compared to in Europe. The U.S. doesn't turn out for 'true metal' bands, unfortunately.

There is a reason that U.S. bands are virtually unknown here and that is due to the fact that festivals like this go for outside the country bands. Well one of the reasons. But if you talk with Germany cats it is the same there. Most Germans I know couldn't careless for stuff like Edguy.
Point being if TTD were put on that stage they would have no problem pulling in the audience. I'm sure there are some true metal fans in there that would dig it.

I'd like to see Stratovarius again (either for the showcase or for the main event). I know they're currently on tour now with Pagan's Mind, but I'd still like to see them at PP USA in the next year or two.

I would love to see them again, as well, especially since I haven't seen them since they played PP. :headbang: